LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
If you're traveling with a child between the age of five and 17, you will get a discount of up to 10% on the land-only portion of their holiday. Young travelers must be under the age of 18 years on the date of departure and must be accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room).
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group benefits and applicable discounts apply to Scheduled Departure and Exclusive Departure groups only, booked on the same booking number. Group benefits and discounts do not apply to Custom Groups, flight segments, train vacations, cruises, extensions or any pre/post-trip additions. Group Benefits are not available on all trips and/or departure dates and are not combinable with Limited Time Offers. Please refer to your group’s contract for further details. Other conditions may apply.
Fall in love with Turkey on this 11-day guided tour. Drive through the Maender River Valley to an organic farm, where you can walk the lush lands, then feast on fresh produce during a mouth-watering lunch. See the turquoise travertine pools in Pamukkale where ancient Romans used to soak — then dip into the spa at your hotel to indulge in its Turkish baths. Take a tour of a traditional cave house in Cappadocia with the local who lives there, then dine as you watch whirling dervishes dance nearby. Visit the Mausoleum of Atatürk, the resting place of the country’s first president, in Ankara. Travel to Istanbul, where you’ll see the infamous Blue Mosque before bargaining at the electric Grand Bazaar, which boasts more than 4,000 shops.
Welcome to IstanbulWelcome to Turkey. You’ll start in vibrant Istanbul, where a representative will pick you up from the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Located in the heart of the city, you’ll be close to Taksim Square, which is famous for its Republic Monument, dining and shopping options.Accommodation: Grand Wyndham Levent
Gallipoli and Anzac CoveMarvel at breathtaking coastal views as you make your way along the shores of the Sea of Marmara to historic Gallipoli. Located in the southern part of East Thrace, it was here that for nine months during the Great War, Anzac troops fought in an in an attempt to gain control of the Dardanelles Strait. Learn more about these events as you visit Anzac Cove and Lone Pine Cemetery. Later, join your group as you head from Eceabat across the sea to Çanakkale. Home to famous archaeological site, Troy, this historic destination will be your home for the night.Accommodation: Kolin Hotel, Canakkale.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
CanakkaleDawn and first light signals the commencement of the annual Dawn Service. Attend alongside Australian, New Zealand and other foreign dignitaries and military personnel to honor the fallen soldiers. After the service pay your respects at the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Cemeteries, whilst learning more about the events which lead to the Anzac troops fighting in an attempt to gain control of the Dardanelles Strait. This afternoon return to your hotel for the rest of your day at leisure. Perhaps relax poolside and admire the beautiful surroundings or book in for one of the many treatments on offer at the hotel spa.Accommodation: Kolin Hotel, Canakkale.
Troy, Pergamon and KusadasiBegin your day of legends with a trip to Homer’s city of Troy, the focal point of the Trojan war and the backdrop to one of history’s most famous love stories, that of Paris and Helen of Troy, the face that launched 1000 ships. A replica of the mighty Trojan Horse, which helped the Greeks capture the city in 1200 B.C., can be found beside the city’s walls. Join a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience at Copmadam, a women's co-op turning recycled materials into unique items, and addressing women's employment issues. Continue on to Pergamon, once a powerful ancient Greek city, you’ll find the Asklepion temple here. A famous shrine and healing center, it was built in honor of Asklepios, the god of medicine. After some time exploring, continue your journey to the city of Kusadasi.Accommodation: Charisma De Luxe Hotel, Kusadasi.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
The Pools of PamukkaleThis morning, following the winding Maender River Valley, with its twists and turns, head to a local organic farm. Once here, you’ll meet the agricultural director who will take you on a walking tour of the eco-friendly lands. You’ll have the satisfying task of picking fruits and vegetables from his fields. Delight in a mouth-watering Farm-to-Table lunch, prepared with fresh produce from the farm. Continue to Pamukkale. Famous for its mineral-rich thermal waters and chalk-white limestone terraces, explore the area with your Travel Director. See the ruins of the ancient Roman spa city of Hierapolis, founded in 190 B.C. You’ll see the city’s well-preserved theater and its turquoise travertine pools. Later, head back to your hotel, the esteemed Do?a Thermal Health & Spa. Take full advantage of its indoor and outdoor thermal pools, steam room and its Turkish bath complex.Accommodation: Do?a Thermal Health & Spa, Pamukkale.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Konya, the Whirling Dervishes and CappadociaToday you’ll travel to Konya. The home of the Whirling Dervish, this city offers tradition in abundance. Noteworthy buildings line its streets, with beautiful mosques and modern buildings providing a delightful contrast. Visit the Mevlana Tekke museum, with its recognisable turquoise dome. See the Karatay Madrasa before moving on to another ornate 13th-century madrasa, the Ince Minaret. Continue your journey to Urgup, an historic town in the heart of Cappadocia. You will recognise this famous area from the bright balloons that decorate its sky and the striking golden, volcanic landscapes that surround it.?Your abode for the night is the unique Alfina Cave Hotel Cappadocia, built in old cave dwellings. Get some rest here before your travels continue in the morning.Accommodation: DoubleTree by Hilton Avanos, Cappadocia
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Women of GöremeMove on to Göreme, a striking town in the Cappadocia region of Turkey, to explore its rock-hewn churches decorated with ancient wall paintings. Join a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience at a women’s Coop addressing women’s employment issues. Move on to the Pasabag Valley, located on the road to Zelve. You’ll find otherworldly earth pillars here, ‘fairy chimneys’ and troglodyte dwellings. Visit the underground city of Özkonak, where you’ll have time to explore its tunnels and caves with your Travel Director. Later, join a Cappadocian local who has lived in the city for decades and take a tour of their cave house. You’ll learn more about their unique way of living, local traditions and family life. Dinner tonight will at a local restaurant, later you’ll witness a performance of Whirling Dervishes.Accommodation: DoubleTree by Hilton Avanos, Cappadocia
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
AnkaraOne for art lovers, this morning, you’ll learn about the art of pottery making in Avanos. A town based in Cappadocia, it is famous for its earthenware pottery. On your way, stop off at one of the best-preserved Seljuk Caravanserais in Anatolia. Continue your journey to Ankara, where you’ll visit the Hittite Museum and Anit Kabir, the Mausoleum of Atatürk—Turkey's greatest modern leader and the first President of the Republic of Turkey. Perhaps relax in the spa and wellness center at your hotel this evening.Accommodation: Ankara HiltonSA, Ankara.
To IstanbulIt’s time to head to Istanbul. A glorious fusion of east and west, this popular city offers something for everyone, with history, culture, modernity, delicious cuisine and of course, the friendliest of faces. Board a cruise along the Bosphorus. As you make your way from Eminönü to the Black Sea, witness the area’s beautiful Ottoman palaces and fortresses lining the waterfront. Your evening is at leisure, why not ask your Travel Director for suggestions on places to dine.Accommodation: Grand Wyndham Levent
Istanbul and the Ottoman EmpireToday you’ll take in the sites of Istanbul. In the morning visit the historic Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome, where Roman chariot races were held, before exploring Hagia Sophia. Built in A.D. 537, it is famous for its domed roof. Visit the Topkapi Palace, perched above the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn, the primary inlet of the waterway. Enjoy the excitement of bargaining in the bustling Grand Bazaar. In the evening, join your fellow travelers and toast to your trip over a Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant.Accommodation: Grand Wyndham Levent
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Farewell IstanbulIt’s time to say goodbye to your new friends, as your trip comes to an end. A transfer will take you to the airport for your onward flights, or for those extending their stay in Istanbul, speak to your Travel Director for tips and tricks on where to head.
- 7 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
Additional Included Highlights
- : Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- : Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- : We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- : From time to time, your Travel Director will delight you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- : Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- : If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Istanbul: Enjoy getting to know your fellow travelers as you savor a delicious Welcome Dinner in a local restaurant.
- Pamukkale: Head to a local organic farm where you will be treated to a farm-to-table lunch, made with the fresh local produce.
- Cappadocia: Discover the flavors of Cappadocia as you indulge in a regional dinner of colorful dishes, before watching a spectacular Sema performance of Whirling Dervishes at a 13th century Seljuk Caravanserai.
- Istanbul: Toast the culmination of your tour with a lively Celebration Dinner at a popular local restaurant.
- Cappadocia: Join a Cappadocian local, who has lived in the city for decades and take a tour of their cave house to learn more about their unique way of life.
Make Travel Matter
- Ayvalik: Visit the vibrant Copmadam workshop which produces one-of-a-kind items made from recycled packaging, creating employment opportunities for local women.
- Göreme: Meet the members of Göreme Women’s Cooperative, a collective of local women determined to expand employment opportunities in the region. Through the production and sale of handicrafts and traditional delicacies like jams and sweets, they are contributing to the region’s cultural vibrancy. This experience advances UN Sustainable Development Goal 5: Gender Equality.
Top Rated Highlights
- Gallipoli: Visit the Gallipoli Peninsula and attend the moving Dawn Service remembering, honoring and paying respect to the fallen fighting in World War I.
- Troy: Visit this ancient sight fabled to have been destroyed over love and view the huge reconstructed Trojan Horse.
- Pamukkale: See the cascading Cotton Castle of milky white travertine pools and the ancient ruin of Hierapolis.
- Konya: Accompanied by your Local Expert, visit the beautiful Mevlana Tekke museum for an insight into the mystic Whirling Dervishes. See the Karatay Medrese and Ince Minaret.
- Konya: Visit a well preserved Seljuk Caravanserai.
- Göreme: With your Local Expert, explore the underground cities, rock-cut churches, fairy-tale chimneys and the Pasabag Valley.
- : Visit the narrow passages and interconnecting rooms of this Stone Age underground city dug out from the hills and built to block invaders and defend against attacks.
- : Learn about the ancient art of pottery making in Avanos.
- Ankara: Discover the mysterious Hittite civilization and visit the mausoleum of Atatürk.
- Istanbul: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Bosphorus in Istanbul, where you'll pass Ottoman palaces, old mansions and fortresses.
- Istanbul: Visit the Blue Mosque and explore Hagia Sophia. With your Local Expert, gain an insight into the lives of the Ottoman Sultans during a private tour of the fabulous Topkapi Palace. Later, enjoy a relaxing cruise past Ottoman palaces, old mansions and fortresses. Visit the Hippodrome, see the Bosphorous and the Golden Horn. Then you are given a complete guide on how to haggle in the Grand Bazaar.
- : Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxurious, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom. Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards. Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
Health and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Insight Vacations is a reputable company with a great formula for success. This is our fifth trip with them. We know what to expect and we are always very pleased with our trips.
Insight Vacations consistently provides excellent tours, services, drivers and tour directors.
This is my 5th Insight Tour in 5 years...they are great at what they do; their staff, the tour bus and the great optional excursions. I am ready to book my tour for next year.
Insight is a wonderful company and offered an amazing experience traveling throughout Europe. We would highly recommend it!
Toured with Insight before and have never been disappointed! Understand, you are on the go and walk a lot. But, that is what we wanted and paid for!
This was a perfect vacation!! We loved being on a boat and having one room to return to each night no packing and unpacking or hauling belongings from place to place. We were surprised how roomy and very comfortable our room on board was. Even the bathroom gave us plenty of room to move around in. And the boat itself was spacious, clean, and laid out with lots of thought put into the needs of guests. The staff onboard was phenomenal. They went above and beyond, always smiling, helpful, and spoiling us. Everything was clean, the food excellent and plentiful, and planned stops included keeping passengers safe at all times. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy the Adriatic! Thank you Affordable Tours.
I have been on 4 trips with Insight and will continue to use them. They are a wonderful company
This was our 2nd tour with Insight Vacations and it was a wonderful experience. Michael, our tour director, was excellent!
The Tour Director and Driver were excellent! Very enjoyable.
Insight took care of everything! Great hotels and excursions!
Insight not only provides an educational and cultural experience, but they also lessen the stress that can come with traveling as they provide airport pick ups and drop offs, and just tell us when to have our luggage outside our hotel door. We would definitely travel with Insight again.
Got my money's worth! This was a fabulous trip! American the Beautiful has a deeper meaning after seeing unimaginable beauty every mile of the way. The Tour Guide and Wellness Coordinator were fabulous, and you just can't find a better bus driver. The extra legroom available on Insight Tours makes all the difference when you are on a bus for 10 glorious days.
This trip was one of my best. The itinerary was just right. Everything went to perfection
This was my third trip with Insight Tours. It was a very good tour. I chose Insight because of their itinerary for this particular tour.
The best of the trip, definitely the staff! Thanks!
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!