LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON TRAFALGAR TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Trafalgar Tours.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group benefits and applicable discounts apply to Scheduled Departure and Exclusive Departure groups only, booked on the same booking number. Group benefits and discounts do not apply to Custom Groups, flight segments, train vacations, cruises, extensions or any pre/post-trip additions. Group Benefits are not available on all trips and/or departure dates and are not combinable with Limited Time Offers. Please refer to your group’s contract for further details. Other conditions may apply.
Get set for one of our most glorious Italy trips, from the well-heeled streets of Milan to what was once the ‘Eternal City’ of Rome. Base yourself on beautiful Lake Como for a few days of stunning scenery before the colourful Amalfi coast with its pretty cliffside villages and sun-kissed seaside vibe truly capture your heart.
Journey from Milan to Como Stays With StoriesStylish Milan is our launchpad to the Lakes District where we spend the first night of our leisurely jaunt through Italy. After arriving in Como, unwind and soak up the peaceful atmosphere. Admire the mesmerising reflection of the surrounding peaks in the deep blue waters which make this one of Italy's most soul-stirring settings. Enjoy a leisurely stroll past exquisite lakeside villas and gardens before meeting your travel companions and Travel Director for a Welcome Reception. Tonight, you’ll stay at one of Trafalgar’s Stays With Stories and a Lake Como institution, frequented by local aristocrats since the late 19th century.Accommodation: Barchetta Excelsior
Discover Fashionable MilanThe runways of Milan take centre stage today as we explore the fashion capital of Italy. Join a Local Specialist to see both the iconic and unexpected highlights of this hard-working city. Behold the exquisite Gothic architecture of the Duomo, decorated with over 3400 sculptures, the neoclassical La Scala Opera House and ornate Galleria with its imposing iron and glass-domed roof – of course, all in the company of the trendsetting Milanese.Accommodation: Barchetta Excelsior
Venture to Verona and VeniceThe tragic story of Shakespeare's star-crossed lovers is revealed during our visit to romantic Verona, where we will view Juliet's Balcony and the ancient Roman Arena, still in use today. Indulge in a leisurely cappuccino stop in the city's beautiful Piazza Bra, admiring the imposing bronze statue of King Victor Emanuel II. Or shop up a storm on trendy Via Mazzini before continuing to Venice, where we will spend the next two nights.Accommodation: Le Boulevard Lido
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Explore the Floating City Make Travel MatterGlide through the canals of Venice by private launch visiting some of the jewels in the crown of the 'Queen of the Adriatic'. On your unforgettable MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience, you’ll witness the centuries-old Venetian tradition of glassblowing. Watch as the master craftsmen shape the molten glass into the exquisite works of art for which Venice is justifiably famous, then it's on to St. Mark's Square to admire the profound beauty of the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. See the Bridge of Sighs, so named because of the sound prisoners would make when taking one last longing look at their beloved city before being imprisoned. Later, you’ll have the rest of the day to indulge your inner explorer and discover the many treasures of Venice your way, or consider an Optional Experience to the island of Burano, renowned for its colourful fishermen houses.Accommodation: Le Boulevard Lido
Onwards to FlorenceFrom Venice, we cross the Apennine Mountains to Florence, the 'Cradle of the Renaissance'. Consider joining your Travel Director for a traditional Florentine dinner in the heart of the Chianti Hills.Accommodation: Grand Mediterraneo
Ponte Vecchio and More in Florence Make Travel Matter Connect with LocalsThis morning we join a Local Specialist on a leisurely walking tour to delve into the culture and history of Florence. We'll visit the Piazza del Duomo to view the multi-coloured marble Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Signoria with its exquisite art and palazzi, and the Ponte Vecchio bridge that has straddled the Arno River for almost 700 years. Admire spectacular views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo. Later, learn about the quality and workmanship of two of this city's historic industries at demonstrations of Florentine leathercraft and 18-carat gold. This afternoon, consider an Optional Experience to visit hilltop San Gimignano. Join your fellow travellers this evening to Connect With Locals over a Be My Guest dinner set against the backdrop of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.Accommodation: Grand Mediterraneo
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Off to the Sunny Amalfi CoastJourney south through the Arno Valley, passing the Bay of Naples bound for Maiori on the Amalfi Coast, where we will spend the next three nights. This evening we dine at our hotel.Accommodation: San Pietro Maiori
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Uncover the Treasures of AmalfiThis morning travel to Amalfi, perched perfectly on this dramatic stretch of coastline. See the 10th century Sant'Andrea cathedral in the heart of the town, with its beautifully striped Byzantine façade, and soak up the laid-back atmosphere. Continue your exploration of the Amalfi Coast by joining an Optional Experience to beautiful Positano.Accommodation: San Pietro Maiori
Amalfi Coast Your WayRelax at your hotel on the Amalfi Coast or wander past fragrant lemon terraces. You have a full free day to indulge in your heart’s desires – consider a fresh seafood lunch, from sea to table, or take a dip in the welcoming, warm Mediterranean waters.Accommodation: San Pietro Maiori
The Ruins of Pompeii and on to RomeEmbark on a walking tour with a Local Specialist and discover the lost city of Pompeii, which was buried under volcanic ash when Mount Vesuvius erupted. Continue to the 'Eternal City' of Rome later, enjoying views of the 6th century Benedictine Abbey in Cassino en route. Spend the evening exploring the extraordinary heritage of Rome, which spans millennia, or consider an Optional Experience to see the exquisite art and architecture of this one-time capital of the world.Accommodation: Il Cantico
Experience Ancient Rome and the Vatican CitySpend the morning in the Vatican City with a Local Specialist, visiting the imposing St. Peter's Basilica to view Michelangelo's sorrowful Pietà. Consider an Optional Experience to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with its exquisite frescoed ceilings crafted by Michelangelo. Then, cross the Tiber into Ancient Rome to see the Circus Maximus, once the site of exhilarating chariot races that entertained thousands. This afternoon we have time to explore the city on our own terms. Perhaps toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain to secure your return to Rome, soak up the coffee aromas on Piazza Navona or wander through the ruins of Palatine Hill.Accommodation: Il Cantico
Rome Your WayIndulge in a full free day to explore the passionate embrace of the city and its zesty locals. Ease into la dolce vita, or consider an Optional Experience to Tivoli, where you can visit Villa d'Este with its magnificent Renaissance gardens and exquisite fountains. This evening, we enjoy a Farewell Dinner with newfound friends and your Travel Director before bidding arrivederci to Rome.Accommodation: Il Cantico
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Arrivederci ItalyOur unforgettable encounter with Italy comes to an end today.
- 5 Dinner (D)
- 12 Breakfast (B)
Be My Guest
- Florence: Eight generations of history with plenty of stories to tell. Enjoy a traditional Be My Guest dinner with Count Flucis at their home near Florence, set within a garden of oak trees against the backdrop of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.
- Milan: Explore Italy's renowned fashion capital with your Local Specialist. See the magnificent facade of Milan Cathedral, La Scala Theatre and the glass-vaulted shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, lined with luxury boutiques.
- Verona: During an exploration of Verona, see Juliet's balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Florence: Join a Local Specialist to view the multi-coloured marble cathedral, bell tower and baptistery, adorned by Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise. Visit the political heart of the city, Signoria Square.
- Florence: See the area around Santa Croce Basilica, famous for the quality of its luxury goods, and witness a gold and leatherwork demonstration.
- Positano: Drive along the Amalfi Coast to visit this seaside town. See the pastel rainbow of colourful houses precariously stacked upon one another as if cascading from the hilltop to the water.
- Pompeii: Walk with a Local Specialist through the cobbled streets of this ill-fated town, frozen in time since the 1st century.
- Monte Cassino: View the abbey on Monte Cassino, founded by Saint Benedict in 529.
- Vatican: Visit Vatican City and tour St. Peter's Basilica with a Local Specialist. Witness the early genius of Michelangelo as you take in the Pietà.
- Rome: Discover ancient treasures of Rome with a passionate local. See Circus Maximus and the Ancient Forum, and stand beside the Colosseum, which bears witness to the limitless courage of the gladiators.
- Rome: Experience Rome through the eyes of a local, as a passionate Roman guides you past the city's most iconic sites.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
- Venice: Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- : Explore Milan, Florence, Pompeii and Rome with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Como, Verona, the Amalfi Coast and Venice
- : Visit Amalfi Town, St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and a glassblowing factory in Venice
- : View the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan, Lake Como, the Roman Arena and Juliet's Balcony in Verona, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Duomo in Florence and the ancient sites of Rome
- : See the Abbey at Cassino
- : Scenic Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Como: An institution on the shores of Lake Como and offering the most beautiful lake views, the Barchetta has been welcoming the well-heeled with its Italian hospitality and favourite local dishes since the late 19th century.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Health and Safety Protocols for Trafalgar Tours
Trafalgar has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Trafalgar and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Trafalgar is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Trafalgar will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Trafalgar have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Trafalgar is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Trafalgar does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Trafalgar only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Trafalgar is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
With Traflegar we had a wonderful time...tour director for Traflegar was awesome. Would/will book another tour with them.
Our tour director was the best director we have ever had. Her knowledge and sense of humor were an award-winning combination.
No Lake Lugano in Switzerland or Pisa. I thought for the price of the trip more site seeing would be included, but a lot more was done on the optionals which cost more money. I also was not a fan of most of the included meals, it would prefer the trip to be cheaper without them.
it was by far the best honeymoon experience......we loved the places..our tour guide ...and our driver. We also had a great time meeting some very nice people that we will continue to keep in contact with. Thank you!!!
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!