Irish Experience Summer 23
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
Sep 24, 2023
Oct 04, 2023
|Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON BRENDAN TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Brendan Tours.
Explore the Emerald Isle on this most in-depth of Irish experience trips, filled with tales of mythical creatures and the troubled history of an island split in two. Beyond soul-stirring landscapes, there’s time with a local ‘Cabbie’ who’ll guide you through Belfast.
Belfast , Belleek , Blarney , Cliffs of Moher , Connemara , Dublin , Galway , Kilkenny , Killarney , Londonderry , New Ross , Ring of Kerry , Waterford
Welcome to IrelandEmbrace your playful side and discover the allure of the lively Irish capital - a small city with a lot of heart and yours to explore before meeting your Travel Director and fellow travellers this afternoon for a sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist. See the stately Georgian Squares and Trinity College before enjoying a Whiskey Tasting at a local distillery. The excitement will build this evening over drinks, good food and great company as your Travel Director gives you a taste of what’s to come.Accommodation: Mespil
Journey to Colourful BelfastLeaving the cosmopolitan streets of Dublin behind, we travel to Northern Ireland and the bustling city of Belfast, where you will have some free time to enjoy a spud for lunch or perhaps an Irish stew. Later, we meet our Local Specialist 'Cabbie' for an insider view of the city’s living history during a journey through its vibrant streets in a real taxi. We spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure, or perhaps join an Optional Experience.Accommodation: AC by Marriott
Venture to the Giant’s Causeway and on to Londonderry Dive Into Culture Make Travel MatterDive Into Culture during a visit to the award-winning Titanic Belfast Experience. Gain insights into the tragic story of the Titanic and its passengers who lost their lives in the icy Atlantic. We leave the city behind us, travelling along to the Giant's Causeway for a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience as we walk in the footsteps of Finn MacCool. Our visit will help to conserve this iconic natural landmark. Take some time to admire the natural spectacle of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns before continuing to Londonderry, our home for the next two nights. Dine at your hotel this evening.Accommodation: City
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Discover Londonderry’s PastJoin your Local Specialist for a walk along the 17th-century city walls and see the formerly turbulent Bogside neighbourhood, with its street murals depicting the history of the 'Troubles'. Spend a free afternoon walking along the pretty Foyle River or consider joining an Optional Experience to Inishowen Peninsula, with its rich history.Accommodation: City
Onwards to Scenic Galway Dive Into CultureWe journey through the lush countryside to Belleek, where we'll Dive Into Culture and witness talented pottery craftsmen create the exquisite collectables that have graced homes since the mid-19th century. Arrive in Galway later, where we will stay for the next two nights.Accommodation: Maldron Oranmore, Maldron Sandy Road
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Connemara ExcursionThe rugged beauty of Connemara was captured in the film 'The Quiet Man' with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. Its loughs and mountains are yours to explore today during a scenic drive. We arrive at Kylemore Abbey later to visit the country's most romantic castle and ramble through the hidden nooks of its Victorian walled garden. Returning to Galway, we enjoy some free time to explore its imposing stone Cathedral or stroll through Eyre Square, which John F. Kennedy visited in 1963.Accommodation: Maldron Oranmore
Explore the Cliffs of Moher and Killarney Connect with LocalsSee the imposing UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher rising over 650 feet (200 m) above the pounding Atlantic and scan the horizon all the way to the Aran Islands to get the full view of the irresistible beauty of this special place. You’ll have an opportunity to visit the ‘Atlantic Edge’ exhibition which will bring to life this extraordinary natural phenomenon in a way that only the wildlife of the area get to see. Enchanted by the wild landscapes, you’ll continue along the Wild Atlantic Way to Connect With Locals and meet local horticulturalist, Oonagh, who’ll teach you how to forage before our Be My Guest visit to the Barrtra Seafood restaurant. Oonagh will reveal the importance of sustainable food experiences and you’ll learn how everything on your plate has been bought locally, perhaps inspired to buy local produce when you return home. The spectacular views of this dramatic coastline continue before you board a ferry across the tranquil Shannon Estuary river. Then, continue through County Kerry to your hotel in Killarney, where you'll have an evening at leisure or join in the craic at an optional Irish ceilidh.Accommodation: Killarney Towers
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
A Day on the Ring of KerryThe soul-stirring landscapes of Iveragh Peninsula provide a mesmerising backdrop for our scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry – an unimaginably beautiful natural setting. En route we will see Killorglin, famous for its annual 'Puck Fair', as well as Daniel O'Connell's Cahirciveen, the fishing village of Waterville, the Black Valley and Moll's Gap.Accommodation: Killarney Towers
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Off to Blarney, Waterford and Kilkenny Dive Into CultureToday you might acquire the 'gift of the gab', bending over backwards to kiss the Blarney Stone before we travel to Waterford. Admire the delicate creations of fine crystal during a visit to the House of Waterford Crystal where we will Dive Into Culture and witness a demonstration by master craftsmen. This evening, we arrive in Kilkenny with its imposing 12th-century castle, once the seat of the Butlers of Ormonde.Accommodation: Kilkenny
Through County Wicklow’s Countryside to Dublin Dive Into CultureAfter a morning exploration of Kilkenny, we depart for New Ross where we'll see the monument to John F. Kennedy, who visited his ancestral family hometown in 1963. Dive Into Culture and gain insights into the tragic plight of Irish emigrants during the potato famine of the 1800s on our visit to the nearby three-masted Dunbrody Famine Ship. Journey through the lush Irish countryside of County Wicklow, the 'Garden of Ireland', and back to Dublin where you’ll spend your final evening with travel companions sharing stories of your memorable journey through Ireland at a Farewell Dinner.Accommodation: Sandymount Hotel, Clayton Cardiff Lane
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Farewell DublinIt’s time to say a fond farewell to Ireland and newfound friends as you prepare to end your wonderful Irish experience. Find out more about your free airport transfer at http://www.brendanvacations.com//freetransfers.
OR Call Us For a Free Quote 1-800-935-2620
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
Be My Guest
- Lahinch: Go foraging with Oonagh and enjoy a delightful Be My Guest lunch at the O'Brien's homely Barrtra Seafood restaurant overlooking beautiful Liscannor Bay.
Dive Into Culture
- Belfast: Experience Belfast from the comfort of your dedicated Black Cab with expert 'Cabbie' commentary.
- Belfast: Discover the full story of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast visitor attraction and monument in Belfast.
- Belleek: See traditional craftsmen at work at the Belleek Pottery Visitor Centre, one of the oldest working potteries in the world.
- Waterford: Learn how crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour.
- New Ross: Explore the tragic history of Ireland's famine emigration at the Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience, a replica of one of the original ships used in the 1800s.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Londonderry: With a Local Specialist explore inside the city walls. See the Gothic Guildhall and the Georgian houses of Shipquay Street.
- Kylemore Abbey amp; Victorian Walled Garden: Visit the turreted Neo-Gothic Kylemore Abbey. This monastery was founded in 1920 for Benedictine Nuns who fled Belgium in World War I.
- Galway: Explore the historic heart of Galway. See landmarks such as the Spanish Arch and the cathedral, or perhaps admire the distinctive Claddagh rings.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- New Ross: Visit the port town of New Ross. On the quayside, perhaps see the Dunbrody replica famine ship and statue of John F. Kennedy.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
- Bushmills: In Northern Ireland you'll discover the legend of the Giant's Causeway as you explore with an expert, who'll explain how your visit helps conserve this iconic natural landmark.
- : Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Galway and Waterford
- : Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, the Titanic Experience in Belfast, the UNESCO World Heritage site at the Giant's Causeway, Belleek to see how the famous pottery is made, Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone and gain the 'gift of the gab', the Crystal Showroom at Waterford and the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross
- : View the City Walls and Murals of Londonderry
- : See Galway Cathedral
- : Scenic Cruise across the Shannon Estuary
- : Scenic Drive through Connemara and along the Ring of Kerry
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
OR Call Us For a Free Quote 1-800-935-2620
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Yvonne McDevitt with Brendan as our guide was amazing; enthusiastic, organized and thorough! She made the trip. Our bus driver, Dave, was amazing! Wonderful trip!
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!
This trip was absolutely amazing! We didn't know what to expect with it being our first bus tour. The hotels were great the bus was very comfortable, the food was terrific. We were extremely happy with our experience