Uniworld River Cruises
Uniworld is the world's only authentic boutique cruise line. What makes Uniworld the world's only authentic boutique cruise line is the unique relationship they have with their sister company, the Red Carnation Hotels-an award-winning collection of five-star boutique hotels. The synergy shared between the two companies has resulted in unparalleled levels of incomparable luxury and gracious hospitality, offering the world's finest river cruise experience. It's not just where you go; it's how you get there. Every bit as important as the destinations Uniworld's guests visit, are the ships that take them there. While each Uniworld boutique cruise ship has its own unique personality, they are all designed with the same signature touches-stylish elegance, beautiful decor, classic furnishings, inspiring art, and modern conveniences-creating the most inviting atmosphere for those who want to experience the best sights in world-class comfort and luxury.
Why You Should Plan Your Family Vacation With Uniworld
You and your family should experience the elegance and uniqueness of Uniworld and plan your next vacation aboard one of their Generations cruises.
Why Pay Retail? Nobody Has a Better Price!
- 2022 Early Booking Savings, 12% OffMention Promo Code: PR2779
- The Passion Play 2022 with Delightful DanubeMention Promo Code: PR2819
- 2022 River Heritage Club Savings, up to $500 OffMention Promo Code: PR2778
- 2021 Solo Traveler SavingsMention Promo Code: PR2751
- Cruise Back Into Travel, up to 30% Off + $1000 SavingsMention Promo Code: PR2821
- River Heritage Club members save up to $500Mention Promo Code: PR2739
Learn More About Uniworld River Cruises
Uniworld is the best in the world when it comes to luxury river cruises. They travel through so many places including Europe, Russia, Egypt, Asia and Peru. Each of the ships are different however average around 120 guests. Some of the ships have some more room and some have less. Some are also a complete all-inclusive experience. People rave about the staff on the river cruises too. When you hear about having high standards, you cannot stop thinking about Uniworld. In 2004, this company was acquired by The Travel Corporation, also called the TTC. They have a wonderful international group that was originally founded by Stanley Tollman. It has more than 30 brands within it with the highest quality. You won't be disappointed! Today, TTC is investing in Uniworld's ships, crew, and staff. These luxurious ships have stunning details throughout them, amazing cuisine, and many are all-inclusive. They make you feel like heaven on earth while sailing through the river throughout various countries about the world. If you are planning a world tour, Uniworld will give you an amazing luxury river cruising. You will also be getting a boutique experience when you are not only onboard but, on the shore, as well. This business now has 4 different generations generations including her husband Stanley and 3 children. They have 17 different boutique hotels within 5 different countries. The founder was even named Hotelier of the Year at the European Hospitality Awards in 2012. Uniworld's boutique river cruises allow for guests to travel to new and exciting places abroad, living in invitng lounges, cozy libraries, panoramic restaurants, sumptuous cuisine, exquisite antiques and original art and luxurious Riverview staterooms and suites. Uniworld has six different ships. These are the S.S. Antoinette, S.S. Beatrice, S.S. Catherine, S.S. Joie de Vivre, S.S. Maria Theresa and S.S. Bon Voyage. The staff have been trained to help every person that boards their ship. They also all speak English so that there is never a language barrier while onboard! The world is full of beautiful places to explore and Uniworld makes it its top priority to allow those that want to visit places all around the world. Uniworld also partners with the TreadRight Foundation to help ensure each of the country's environments are stunning and stay stunning for years to come. Uniworld truly cares about the environment. Uniworld takes care of every detail of the trip for you. From your first inquiry to getting you home safely, you are in good hands!
- Uniworld River Cruises offers a number of different river cruises in countries such as Central Europe, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, India, Egypt, Russia and Peru.
- Beatrice Tollman reowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection which started in the early 1980's.
- In 2012, Beatrice Tollman was named Hotelier of the Year at the European Hospitality Awards.
- The world and the people in it are excited to have Uniword River Cruises as they are the world's best and most awarded luxury river cruise line.
- Each luxurious river cruise has an average of 120 guests on it. Most of which are all-inclusive.
- Uniworld acquired The Travel Corporation (TTC) in 2004. This group was grounded by Stanley Tollman and has always been a very successful international travel group.
- Uniworld works with 30 top brands in the world as well as Red Carnation Hotels which has only four- and five-star hotels around the world.
- Uniworld has lasting relationship with their guests which is why they come back time and time again.
- Uniworld is known for the décor within the river cruises as well as their amazing customer service and amenities within the trip.
- Each trip not only do people learn about the country but they are able to relax the entire time and enjoy the experience.
Top Reasons To Choose Uniworld River Cruises
- Uniworld specializes in having an amazing experience for those that want to travel in both comfort and luxury. Uniworld loves specializing in high-end travel.
- You can see and experience a new country in the world from a luxury river cruise as well as stunning boutiques on land along the way.
- You can have a very customized river cruise when working with Uniworld depending on exactly what you are looking for.
- They allow you to specialize in your itinerary. You know exactly what to expect!
- They have knowledgeable and professional guides that will allow you to have walkthroughs of exactly what you are looking for. Professional tour guides are a must.
- Other tour agents around the world recommend Uniworld River Cruises as they have a high standard throughout the industry.
- They focus each trip on comfort, culture, history of the country and culture.
- They have won many awards throughout the years for their wonderful service that surpasses other companies in their field.
- The experience at Uniworld is unlike any other and will be a combination of elegant and adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions About Uniworld River Cruises
- What kind of trips can I take with Uniworld?
You will enjoy trips all over the world! Some of the countries you can participate with at Uniworld are Central Europe, France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, India, Egypt, Russia and Peru. Depending on the time of year will depend where you may want to go to. The trips are luxury river cruises. They will be a combination of on land and in the water.
- How much would a River Cruise cost?
All of the fares are paid in US dollars as Uniworld is based out of Los Angeles. All discounts are applied sequentially. There is also a fixed savings amount and deducted before the percentage-based discounts. Each of the river cruises costs a different amount. Many of the cruises that Uniworld offers include airfare and are all-inclusive. There is a reservation and payments that are required. The deposit is 10% of the entire fare plus port charged. This is required within 72 hours of the reservation. The final payment is due 120 days prior to leaving. The reservation is automatically cancelled if the final payment is not sent. All guests are to pay a nonrefundable payment of $450 per person at the time of booking. All airfare deposits including taxes and fuel are final. You are able to cancel your airfare however if you cancel within 24 hours of booking. These are all full refunds of everything if you cancel within that 24 hours. The items that are not included within your purchase can include travel to your destination, for example the airport departure, taxes, additional baggage, airport seat assignment, passport and visa charges, laundry, cell phone bills, meals not detailed, sightseeing that is not already on the itinerary, baggage loss and finally travel protection plans.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Of course, you can! The cruises are perfect for couples, but families are welcome too.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
We recommend doing just that! You are able to tell the agent what time of the year you want to travel, how long you want to go for, what your budget is, and any activities you want to see along the way. This will better allow your agent to find the perfect river cruise for you. Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time? It depends what you are trying to learn about. We are based out of Los Angeles and are available Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST).
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides will help you learn about the history of the country, more about each country, answer any questions or concerns you may have, and help you if there is a language barrier too.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Yes, we do. Each of our guides are trained in specific areas of the world.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Uniworld?
You will be on a luxury cruise while you are traveling from place to place and work with a sister company that has beautiful boutiques when you are offshore.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
You will be able to work directly with our helpful agents to answer any questions you may have.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
The renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection. These amazing boutique hotels are known for their details inside for example their décor. They also offer amazing service and have great amenities. They are the perfect example of being elegant, relaxing, and intimate all in one. They are a wonderful experience. You will also be staying within the cruise which is a luxury river cruise and has all of the amenities you could want in a great experience!
- Why is Uniworld known as an ‘insider’ travel experience?
You will be getting the best of both worlds. You will be traveling in luxury but also experiencing the country the way the locals may.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
We do not have one just for solo travelers at this time but speaking with an agent will better allow you to understand which river cruise may be best for you.
- On average, what is the group size like?
On average there are 120 passengers on each cruise. Some have more and some have less.
Health and Safety Protocols on Uniworld River Cruises
Uniworld approaches every cruise with that same thorough diligence. Stringent security and sanitation protocols onboard our ships are nothing new to us. They not only remain top priorities but are being escalated as we face the current challenge. As more information is provided from Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) Uniworld will look to adopt their health and safety recommendations and continue to update for your added peace of mind.
SAFETY & SECURITY PROTOCOLS
- All outside doors and access to the interior of the ships are locked when docked. Only registered guests can access the ship using a key card.
- All guests and luggage are verified against the manifest at check-in.
- Guests have 24/7 access to the front desk.
- Key card scanners with facial recognition are utilized at the gangway.
- Cameras are present at the entrance of the ship and in public areas, and are monitored by the reception staff.
- Trained security staff are posted at the gangway 24 hours a day.
- Ships are patrolled by trained staff 24/7.
- All deliveries are thoroughly inspected before being brought onboard.
HEALTH & SANITATION PROTOCOLS
PLEASE NOTE: While Uniworld believes these protocols to be the appropriate steps in protecting the wellbeing of guests and crew, they will continue to evaluate and make changes if they are deemed to be ineffective or if they negatively impact the wellbeing of guests and crew. Uniworld is actively reviewing additional health and sanitation steps and will add them to these protocols upon approval.
- All guests must complete a health screening prior to embarkation.
- Gloves, face masks and small bottles of hand sanitizer will be readily available for each guest.
- All guests and crew are required to sanitize their hands when entering public spaces, when coming back onboard the ship each day, and before each meal.
- Housekeeping staff disinfect all public area touch points and hot spots throughout the day, including all handrails and door handles.
- Fruits, cookies, chips, nuts, candies or other treats are now served to individual guests by the crew only. These treats are no longer available for self-service.
- Disinfected wipes are available throughout the ship, including at coffee stations and in the public toilets.
- Any onboard payments are processed using a contactless payment method and credit card machines will be wiped after each pin entry.
- All coffee table books, magazines and brochures have been removed from public use. Guests will be able to access these reading materials via their complimentary PressReader app on their mobile devices.
- Crew wash their hands frequently when handling guest luggage. Disembarkation luggage is kept separate from embarkation luggage to avoid cross-contamination.
- All meals are now served by culinary and waitstaff, with no self-service allowed during buffets.
- All restaurant dining now has reserved seating, with guests at the same table, with the same people, each day.
- To limit the total number of guests in a restaurant at a time, they have introduced two seating times for each meal.
- Items that are usually shared, like bread and butter, are now served to each person individually.
- All touch points, like chairs and salt and pepper shakers, are immediately disinfected after each seating.
STATEROOMS & SUITES:
- All staterooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- All air-conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected on each embarkation day before rooming takes place.
- Umbrellas are now only available in rooms for individual use, with no shared umbrella stands in public areas.
- In-room chocolate candy bowls are replaced at the end/beginning of each cruise.
- All buses are cleaned and wiped with disinfectant before each use.
- Face masks are also available on the buses, in addition to the staterooms.
- Vox boxes are sanitized prior to embarkation and after each excursion.
- All crew receives professional health and hygiene training (HACCP) by an external consultant before each ship begins its sailing season, including training on how to look for symptoms.
- All crew strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
- All crew undergo regular health screenings and are quarantined immediately if symptoms are present.
- Hand sanitizer is readably available and mandated for use in all crew areas.
- Crew quarters, public and private, are sanitized regularly.
- All crew meals are served, with no self-service allowed.
Uniworld should advise potential customers of the level of activity, especially for this trip. While I personally had no problems with the demanding Itinerary, the elderly or disabled could not visit some of the sites we saw due to accessibility. Uniworld rents their boats so there is no consistency from trip to trip. This was a very beautiful, spacious boat and the staff were incredibly gracious and helpful. We felt very welcomed and appreciated. Four seasons was nice but food was too expensive and there were no alternatives since we were warned not to venture out on our own. Customer should be warned that they will be escorted by armed guards and there will be a lot of security checks on this trip.
Well Planned Trip Package, Excellent Service.
The ship was outstanding, staff was extremely courteous and helpful, and the food was delicious and plentiful. Wonderful cruise Paris to Normandy with UniiWorld.
Uniworld provided an exceptional experience!
We had a pleasant, easy booking for our river cruise.