Costsaver's 70 years of guided travel expertise means they have the knowledge and buying power to give you all the inclusions you’d expect on a quality European tour, at an unbeatable price.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Costsaver Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on Costsaver Tours - Guaranteed!
- Explore Your Way, Surrounded by Family and FriendsMention Promo Code: PT8758
- Second Trip Discount - Save up to 2.5% When You Book Two TripsMention Promo Code: PT6448
- Up to 10% Off for Young TravelersMention Promo Code: PT6449
Learn More About Costsaver Tours
In 1920, Costsaver began operations in a fishing village in South Africa. Today, the tour operator covers destinations that feature budget travel the world over. Costsaver covers a wide array of trip choices in North and South America, Britain and Europe, Africa, and Asia. Costsaver is part of the 40 brands listed under Travel Corporation or TTC. Therefore, you can feel assured that your tour experience will follow the quality guidelines established by its parent corporation, which also has operated since 1920. TTC features travel to 70 companies worldwide. Costsaver provides customers with two travel styles – Regional Travel Experiences and Panoramic Experiences. Regional experiences, as the name suggests, feature vacation travel that focuses on a specific region and gives travelers time to see the many facets of a locale. A traveler often feels like a local expert after this type of tour experience. On the other hand, panoramic experiences cover a broader travel view, allowing trip-goers to immerse themselves in a diverse range of cultural and historical attractions as they cross borders and visit regions and cities in a locale. Visitors can take one of the various excursions that last, on average, 7-days, 13-days, 15-days, or 26-days. For example, on a 7-day trip to Europe, you can see as many as 4 cities in 4 countries. A 15-day excursion features, on average, a trip that allows guests to see as many as 9 cities in 6 countries. Take a long 26-day trip, and you can see as many as 22 cities in 10 countries. What you pay is the lowest possible guaranteed rate per person. Therefore, a shorter trip of 7 days in Europe will usually cost around $1,225 per person while a longer, 15-day trip will cost about $2,495 per person. A lengthy trip of almost a month is around $3,750 per person. It just depends on what is included in a trip and the types of accommodations.
- Located in Cypress, California Costsaver is part of Trafalgar, which is a part of the Travel Corporation (TTC). Trafalgar features sister brands, such as Costsaver, Insight Vacations, Uniworld, Contiki, and AAT Kings under its umbrella of coach tours.
- Costsaver offers over 350 coach tours and is a well-recognized and popular tour operator in the travel industry.
- The tour business features sightseeing tours in all the primary cities.
- Tour guides include local specialists and an Expert Tour Director.
- In Britain and Europe, breakfasts are included in the tour price.
- On Euro tours, around 50% of three-course dinners are featured in tour packages.
- The tour company provides travel in luxury air-conditioned coaches.
- Accommodations include premium 3- and 4-star hotels.
- Airport transfers are added in the trip on the first and last days, except itineraries that feature round-trip travel that starts and ends in London.
- The tour operator also offers customized optional travel experiences to complement planned tour vacations.
- Personally, tailored travel experiences allow travelers more time to explore each destination as well as additional time to savor meals and relax.
Top Reasons To Choose Costsaver Tours
- Value tours by Costsavers cover the essentials while giving tourists the ability to add optional excursions to their tips – excursions that are known as Optional Experiences.
- Travelers who use Costsaver do not have to spend lots of time researching where to eat or stay. Their trip planning needs are already managed and arranged.
- Stay in quality selected hotels with all gratuities included in the tour price.
- Travel with an expert and professional Travel Director and receive tour insights from Local Specialists in destination cities.
- Receive VIP entry to major attractions – no standing in long lines during your holiday.
- Travel to each destination in a luxury coach with onboard Wi-Fi. All the fuel charges, toll fees, and parking costs are included in the price.
- As of 2020, Costsaver has over 70 tours planned from December 2020 until 2022.
- Costsaver representatives can guide you with your tour choices so you can find the ideal vacation at the best price.
- Booking a vacation is risk-free and flexible.
- During your tour, the Travel Director and Driver will provide assistance and guidance. This on-the-road team is further supported by Costsaver's guest team and behind-the-scenes operations.
- Costsaver trips are carefully planned so trip-goers receive a fun and exciting travel experience at an economical price.
- You can upgrade to a private tour if you wish to travel with friends and family.
- Costsaver makes it possible for travelers to save money over trying to plan a trip and itinerary themselves.
- Costsaver won the 5-Star Gold Award for Highest Travel Satisfaction. This award was bestowed by the independent review provider, Feefo.
Frequently Asked Questions About Costsaver Tours
- Can I contact a support number to book a trip or ask questions?
Yes, you can easily reach AffordableTours.com by calling 1-800-935-2620.
- What are the “Essentials by Us” Amenities Featured by Costsaver?
This Costsaver tour feature includes amenities that provide travelers with an Expert Travel Director and Local Guides as well as all transportation and 3 and 4-star accommodations. Guests receive VIP entry to unique travel sites and attractions. Most meals are also included in the cost of the trip, with breakfast and at least (2) 3-course dinners provided in the trip package. Itineraries are expertly created for Costsaver's valued customers.
- What are Costsaver’s Optional Experiences?
Costsaver's Optional Experiences allow you to tailor your trip so you can add some other sights or attractions to your trip's itinerary. Guests are given free time to explore on their own. You receive recommendations from local experts to enhance your tour experience and can choose from hundreds of destinations.
- Does Costsaver offer trip financing?
Yes. Costsaver features Uplift financing. The tour company has partnered with the trip financing company, Uplift, to make it easier to pay for trips to exciting destinations. Qualified applicants can book a vacation and pay it off in installments over time. Uplift permits travelers to take advantage of Early Payment Discounts when they book a trip as well. Therefore, there is no need to put any dream travel plans on hold. The "book now, pay later" financing offered by Uplift makes it easy to pay for your trip with automatic payments, each of which are deducted monthly from your bank account. You can book a trip and lock in the amount that day, plus enjoy low-rate financing, when you this payment option.
- How does Uplift Financing work?
If you wish to pay with Costsaver's Uplift Financing, you first will select your trip and the date. At checkout, you want to choose "Pay Monthly." Fill in your information and choose "Check my rate." Uplift pays Costsaver the same day you book your trip. You pay Uplift in monthly payments. While you need to allow a few days processing time, you can book and travel before you pay off the loan.
- What countries does Costsaver visit in South America?
Costsaver features trips to Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Peru, and Ecuador.
- What countries does Costsaver visit in South Africa?
Costsaver offers exciting and memorable trips to Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, and Namibia.
- What countries are featured in Costsaver’s Asian tours?
Countries included on Costsaver's Asian itineraries include Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Can I easily cancel a trip?
Yes. You can cancel your trip, as long as you do so 30 days before your departure date. You can make substitutions for any land-based travel without penalty.
- Can I book a private group tour through Costsaver?
Yes, you can. Private group travel offers the same amenities as regular tours. You have all the essentials covered and can tailor a trip to your group's likes and preferences.
- What does a private group tour include?
Private group tours feature a private coach complete with Travel Director and Driver, and is designed for groups of 12 or more people. Remember, the more people who travel in your group, the lower the per person cost.
- What are some of the best tours to choose for small group tours on Costsaver?
Travel specialists suggest booking Costsaver tours, such as the tour operator's Britain and Ireland Delights (10 days), Jewels of Italy (7 days), or Wonders of Turkey (10 days).
- Are surcharges added to the original tour price for private, small group vacations?
Yes, a surcharge is assessed for groups of up to 25 people. For example, if your group features 12 to 15 people, you will pay a 30% surcharge over the regular tour price. A group with 16 to 19 people will be assessed a 20% surcharge while groups of 20 to 25 must pay a 10% surcharge. Any group with 26 or more people will not be assessed a surcharge.
- Does Costsaver offer travel insurance?
Yes, Trafalgar insurance protection is featured for Costsaver travelers. If you purchase the insurance, you also receive a Trafalgar "Any Reason" Cancellation Waiver, a non-insurance benefit that returns you 100% of the charges assessed for cancelling a trip, provided you cancel a tour more than 24 hours before your departure date. This waiver covers any cash reimbursement not covered under the company's Trip Cancellation Waiver. The charges are reimbursed in the form of travel certificates or travel credit that is good for two years for travel at a later date. Maximum benefits for travel insurance for Costsaver travelers include trip interruption protection, which covers the entire cost of the trip; trip delay insurance (up to 12 hours), with $1,000 maximum coverage; medical expenses ($50,000); emergency evacuation and repatriation (at various amounts); accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) for air travel ($100,000); AD&D (for other events) ($25,000); baggage and personal effects ($5,000); and baggage delay (24 hours) ($500). The plan must be paid in full within 14 days from making a deposit for it to cover pre-existing medical conditions.
- What is a good short trip to take for anyone who is traveling to Europe for the first time?
A Glimpse of Europe is a 7-day journey that introduces Costsaver guests to major European attractions and cities. As of 2020, the trip begins at 995 GBP per person. The trip covers 6 nights of accommodations and 6 breakfasts as well as 2 three-course dinners. All the trip's transport is included in the tour price. Some of the sightseeing highlights include attractions featured in Amsterdam, the Black Forest, Cologne, and Lucerne (including the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge). The city of Paris is featured on the trip's itinerary as well as its one-of-a-kind sites, such as the Champs Elysees, Eiffel Tower, and Arc de Triomphe. Guests will also cruise the Rhine River and see the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- What makes Costsaver different than other tour operators?
Costsaver saves people time and money by carefully planning trips to major attractions in the world. Not only does the company provide a variety of itineraries, but it also allows customers to plan Optional Excursions if they so choose. You receive complete travel services at an affordable price, thereby reducing the costs involved in planning a trip yourself. This form of travel is also safer for anyone who wishes to see the sights and who has not previously traveled to a specific city or locale.
Health and Safety Protocols on Costsaver Tours
Costsaver has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
Costsaver asks that you please take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitizers you require. Please adopt physical distancing and hygiene practises throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instruction whether physical signage, or requests from the professional staff once you are vacationing.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Costsaver will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Costsaver have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Costsaver is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Costsaver does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Costsaver only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Costsaver is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
This was a great trip. It included things that I never would have chosen on my own that I really enjoyed. The tour director was great. I would use CostSaver again. Great value.
I will strongly refer your company to my friends and relatives
Steve our travel director is excellent! He went above & beyond to give us a trip of a Lifetime. Very well organized and had some fun activities while on the road to make our ride time less boring. Very professional and courteous but treat everyone like Family. Very knowledgeable about geography & history of the places we were visiting. Our driver Giuseppe has a top knotch driving skills and very professional and courteous. Keeping us all safe on the road as well as helping everybody while getting off the bus. And looking out for our luggage's safety. I would definitely recommend to my friends & Family and I will book a trip with Costsaver again.
Hotels were even better than expectrd. We saw do many and wonderful attractions.
The trip itinerary was very detailed. From the booking to the end of my trip I was totally satisfied. It was my second trip, but I think I will book my future trips again. The trip director and all local guides were very knowledgeable and had great sense of humor, never boring. The optional excursions were excellent.