We are one the World's Largest sellers of CIE Tours
With CIE Tours volume buys plus our low CIE Tours prices you can save up to 40% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on CIE Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Warm Welcomes, Unique Itineraries, Local Lore. CIE Tours is the premier operator for Irish and Britain vacations, backed by 87 years of experience and an impeccable reputation. Their tours and people exemplify the best of Irish hospitality: warmth, approachability, natural storytelling, and immersion in local culture. Now, they’ve extended that same Irish DNA to brand-new destinations around the world, beginning with Iceland and Italy.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
All new 2021 bookings come with the flexibility to modify your travel plans up to 30 days before departure for true peace of mind.
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates anytime through December 31, 2022.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Celebrate 90 Years with CIE Tours
If you’re ready to discover marvelous scenery, fascinating history, friendly people, and the warmest of welcomes, CIE Tours is inviting you to Ireland. Nobody can beat CIE Tours’ choice of vacations in Ireland, and 2022 is a special one at CIE Tours – it’s the 90th anniversary of the premier tour operator’s founding. To commemorate…
Five Destinations CIE Travels To That Aren’t Ireland
For all Ireland tours, the best option is CIE Tours. Just like their Ireland journeys, the other destinations CIE travels to are more than memorable.
24 Hours In Edinburgh, Scotland With CIE
Edinburgh contains sights like no other place. Here are the must-sees of the city if you only have 24 hours in Edinburgh, Scotland with CIE
CIE Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on CIE Tours - Guaranteed!
- Save 20% on Last Minute VacationsMention Promo Code: PT9927
- Save 15% on Off-Season Guided VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10075
- Past Guest Receive $150 SavingsMention Promo Code: PT7915
- Thank You To Our Heroes, 10% OffMention Promo Code: PT9100
- Military Personnel Save 10%Mention Promo Code: PT4561
- Circle of Family & Friends: 10% off Escorted ToursMention Promo Code: PT1536
- Group Discount - The more the merrierMention Promo Code: PT1537
- Traveling Solo? Save $50 on All ToursMention Promo Code: PT5425
Learn More About CIE Tours
CIE was founded in 1932 and continues to provide the quality services that you want and need when going on a guided tour vacation. You can choose from over 50 different destinations and different itineraries. You can choose from itineraries that provide low-key things to do and see, or even high-stung adventure to keep your blood flowing and excitement running. They specialize in memorable experiences and vacation packages, making them an ideal choice for those who want to experience more. Book your guided tour with CIE today. CIE Tours is a tour company that does all of the work, so you don't have to. You can ensure that your vacation is just how you need it to be. Having been doing this for decades since 1932, they are experienced and knowledgeable in all things vacation packages. You can find that the packages offered a meet and exceed a lot of people's expectations for a vacation package that fits. They work to provide memorable experiences, allowing the individual to add things to their itinerary or choosing a specific one to use. You can also allow them to customize the entire experience for you if you want. This removes any stress or hassle from having to do all of the work on your own. As an all-inclusive way to travel around the world, it is one of the most affordable ways you can see the world around you. CIE works with a number of people from all over the world who want to make the most of the services they are being offered. If you're looking for a hassle-free way to view the world, go on a tour, and make sure to use a high-end company that has won awards, is highly accredited, and provides customized approaches to creating a plan for your trip.
- Started back in 1932, the tour company has been around for decades providing quality tours.
- They focus on memorable, distinctive travel experiences you wouldn't be able to get from other tour operators.
- They offer over 50 guided vacations to choose from based on where you want to go and what you want to do.
- You can even customize your own experience with a custom driver who brings you to the places you put on your itinerary.
- They are the largest operator in all of Ireland and Scotland.
- They offer a signature Irish hospitality tour package with each and every travel agent they have.
- They make mostly all of the experiences a story that provides you with a lot of knowledge.
- They have a reputation for providing excellence and a deep-rooted experience.
- They have offices across the entire world, including in New Jersey in the United States.
- The pricing that is offered is all-inclusive, so you don't have to worry about extra costs that might pop up, including your meals so you don't have to worry about hidden fees.
- You can cancel and change your plans or vacation up to three days before departure, offering you no worries and guaranteed happiness.
- Customize your vacation or allow us to handle it from start to finish if you want a surprise or no work towards the vacation.
Top Reasons To Choose CIE Tours
- Have no-worries when booking a vacation with CIE because they do everything for you.
- You can customize your experience, take a private tour that is self-guided, or choose one that everything is included, including transportation.
- Take a low-key vacation or an exciting adventure, you choose the type of vacation you want the company to plan for you.
- They provide signature packages for those who want to get more out of their tour with the company.
- They are one of the largest companies providing guided tours through Scotland and Ireland, knowing you have a well-known company.
- They have been in business for decades, offering numerous years of experience.
- They have affordable prices to use to your advantage when you are trying to travel on a budget.
- CIE provides exceptional service, deep-rooted passion, and more to those who book with them.
- They allow you to cancel or change your plans up to three days before departure of your trip, which is not something every travel company allows you to do.
- The hotels and attractions that are chosen are the top-rated ones from those who have stayed with them or gone to them and rate them higher.
- They have helped over 30,000 people book and go through the best tour that they want and need when spending some down time.
Frequently Asked Questions About CIE Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with CIE?
CIE offers over 50 different locations that you can visit. Offering guided tours in each of these areas, you can find the perfect place to spend some time. Allow them to work with you on an itinerary that works with you and your needs and wants from a vacation. Though specializing in Ireland and Scotland tours, they offer the best of excellence when it comes to choosing one of the other places such as England, Wales, Italy, Iceland, Eastern Europe, or a multi-destination vacation that you can go to many different places in one trip.
- How much would a tour cost?
The tours can vary in price, so this is important to think about when you want to stay within a budget. You can let the travel agent know your budget and they can try to work with you based on the amount you give them. The price varies based on where you are going, what you are doing, where you are staying, extras you put onto the trip, and how long you are going to be gone. All of these factors can change the amount you have to pay for the trip. The prices range from $1,499 to $6,999. These prices can also change based on the above factors, so keep this in mind. The prices are all-inclusive, including travel, stay, food, activities, and more.
- Can I take a guide on my own and not be stuck with other people?
You can a vacation or tour that is specific to you and your wants when you book. You just have to let them know you want a self-guided tour or a private tour of these specific places. This might cost a bit more, but you don't have to worry about being around other people when you are going through the attractions.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, you can let the travel agent know anything you want them to know about the trip you are wanting to take. This is important because they work with you to provide the most comprehensive, customized case that you can possibly have. They want you to be satisfied and happy with your experience and work to help you create memories, so they love hearing what you have to say.
- Do they have the support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, they do offer 24/7 services for those who are looking for help. You just need to call their helpline at 1-800-243-8687. You can speak with one of the qualified, knowledgeable customer service agents who are able to help.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each destination?
They do have specialists that guide the tours in each of the places. These are specialists that speak English but also know the areas well. This ensures that you are provided with the best possible tour from a guide that actually knows where they are going, more about the area and the history of the places you are going to be visiting on the itinerary.
- What if I have dietary restrictions?
If you have dietary restrictions, then these should be disclosed during the time of booking. You want to make sure that they make note of this so that all of the meals provided are provided to accommodate your allergy or other dietary restrictions.
- Can I mix a coach guided tour with a self-guided tour from you?
You can customize your tour and vacation package however you want. If you want to take a coach tour for part of it, and then add on a self-guided tour to the end, or the other way around; you are easily able to do this. You can also get a discount on one of the tours, making this a great way to enjoy spending some time in the destination whether with the group or on your own with your own group.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
When you book your vacation with CIE, you are able to get more out of where you stay because every person who stays with them are booked inside some of the most luxurious hotels. Not only that, but you can ensure that you're staying in a high-end place that is safe, comfortable and that the company would only put their own families in if they were to book with them.
- Can I take time off from the itinerary or schedule to do something else?
You are welcome to take part in any of the itineraries but if you need some downtime or want to do something else, though we try to include everything you want to do according to the plans, then you are more than welcome to do that. You can let the guide know ahead of time when you may be doing this, so they walk through the tour without waiting around for you and those who are with you to show up. Again, this is your tour and they want to make sure you are getting what you want out of it when you book, so yes, you can take some time to yourself if the itinerary is too much or doesn't have one of the things you want to do on it.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes, there is a single supplement that provides passengers who are traveling alone with a way to have their own room. Unfortunately, room sharing is something that is not provided, so you may have to spend a bit more, but these private rooms ensure you have a good time and not have to worry about staying with someone you may not know.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The groups can range in size based on where you are going and what type of tour you choose to take. You can make sure that you are going on a tour that you feel the most comfortable taking. The maximum number of guests is around 44, while groups are generally around 30 or 35 passengers and guests at any given time with some groups being less.
Health and Safety Protocols on CIE Tours
Before You Arrive
Because rules and guidelines vary from country to country and are continually changing, before you travel, we will provide you with the most up-to-date information to ensure you are informed about protocols in your destination.
Most airlines have announced new procedures including requiring flight attendants to wear masks, sanitizing all surfaces between flights and having seating configurations that allow for physical distancing. We recommend visiting your airline's website for specific information on their policies.On the Road
- For guests who elect to go on a group tour, the majority of our departures will be small groups, with a number of empty seats on coaches to allow guests to space out for a more comfortable experience. For those who prefer an even smaller group and more independence, we have an extensive offering of private driver and self-drive options. While specific protocols will vary from location to location, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces. Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected thoroughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all appropriate local safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits. Teams are working hard to make this as seamless as possible, ensuring your comfort and security.
Our Tour Directors are not only local experts but are also trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations - including illnesses and emergencies. They will be thoroughly trained on enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures, and will ensure that guests know what to expect every step of the way. If any issues arise, we have systems and protocols in place and the Tours Directors also have extensive local support to assist.
The trip was wonderful. This is our second CIE tour and totally enjoyed both and highly recommend.
Fantastic trip, more than I was expecting.
We greatly enjoyed this tour. The itinerary covered a lot of fabulous places to see, the accommodations were excellent, and the tour guide/coach driver was very entertaining and informative. We will definitely consider CIE and Affordable Tours in booking our next vacation. Thanks!
I expected more hands on guidance in the choice of pubs, more going as a group. However I liked very much our driver/guide, Matt Nolan. His manner was very pleasant, his introductions to the areas we visited and history talks were just enough, and he was skilled driver on the narrow roads. Time on the bus was calm and quiet which seemed to suit us. He managed all the travel details professionally.
Great tour, Highly recommended!