We are one the World's Largest sellers of Cosmos Tours
With Cosmos volume buys plus our low Cosmos prices you can save up to 30% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on Cosmos Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Cosmos Tours combines the freedom of independent travel with all the benefits of group travel. For more than 55 years, the expert planners at Cosmos have created vacation packages for smart, savvy, cost-conscious travelers who appreciate good value. Discover the possibilities that Cosmos Tours can open up for you, putting your travel dreams within reach.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan for 2021 trips
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Globus Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Globus Welcome Back Credit: A Better Program For Repeat Travelers
Globus family of brands (GFOB) are leaders in the travel industry providing amazing vacations for their clients. When people travel with Globus, Cosmos, Monograms or Avalon Waterways, they can be certain that the quality and level of customer service will be top notch. Globus family of brands are always looking for ways to say thank…
Cosmos Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on Cosmos Tours - Guaranteed!
- Cosmos Vacations Under $1000!Mention Promo Code: PT2510
- Young Travelers Save 10%Mention Promo Code: PT5031
- Up to $500 Welcome Back Credit for Repeat TravelersMention Promo Code: PT7212
Cosmos Tours Brochures
Learn More About Cosmos Tours
Cosmos was founded in 1961 and continues to provide the affordable, exciting adventures that they started with. Offering a number of destinations to choose from, over 40 countries to be exact, you can choose the perfect place to visit. Having won a number of awards, they provide the best in travel experiences according to the awards. You can be confident in all that you do when it comes to the itineraries that their specialized travel agents provide them with. You can enjoy a vacation that you have never experienced before. This brings many guests to enjoy a vacation planned through Cosmos. Cosmos, founded in 1961, was originally started to provide an affordable way for many people to get the vacations they thought they were not able to get before. You can find that the vacation packages that they offer are some of the best and most affordable. This brings in a diverse crowd of individuals who are ready to explore the world around them. Offering destinations in over 40 countries, you can find the perfect place to have a vacation destination. You don't have to worry about not being able to choose the right place to visit because they have so many to choose from. You will feel confident about which one you go with because they are all made into great adventures. Whatever you're dreaming up, you can speak with the travel agent to make it happen. A dream is not just a dream. Cosmos states they can make your trip a reality. They are committed to health, safety, and the comfort of their customers. You can travel with flexibility knowing that they will work with you if you need to move something, cancel, or anything else. They take pride in the company that they run, and their clients make that happen. They make sure you're getting the flexibility you deserve. Book easily online or call us to find out what dates and destinations are available to travel and go on a guided tour with Cosmos. You will find that the upcoming year has so much to offer to those who are ready to travel.
- Founded in the UK originally in 1961, the company was to provide those British individuals with an affordable way to get more out of their holiday.
- They offer both coach and air travel to those who travel with them.
- You can visit North America and Europe with this vacation company, as well as a bunch of other countries that were later added. They offer destinations in over 40 countries and flying from over 27 airports.
- Cosmos is a part of Globus Travel, a travel company that umbrellas some of the smaller brands in the industry.
- They strive themselves in providing quality vacations that people didn't think were possible with a more affordable appeal.
- They match you with others who are around the same pace and want to look at the same things so you can connect and have a good time.
- They have a travel app that you can use while you are out and about, before you head out, and even after for more connection.
- Have an experience that is unlike any other because they know what makes a great vacation.
- They offer a number of packages that meet every need and want when it comes to visiting a different place that is far off.
- Cosmos has shortlisted for the TTG Travel Awards, Globe Travel Awards, British Travel Awards, and World of Cruising's Wave Awards.
Top Reasons To Choose Cosmos Tours
- They have won a number of awards for the customer service, amazing tours and vacations they offer, and more.
- They are one of the most affordable tour companies, providing the high-quality tours you can expect.
- They offer a number of vacation packages, including bucket list vacations that provide you with a number of different activities that you can do based on that specific type of vacation.
- See less traveled treasures that are only open to those who travel with Cosmos are able to see.
- You can personalize and customize your itinerary and add in anything you want to do when you check out the MySites section of the website. From there, you can fill up the down time they give you with things you want to do.
- They provide guidance that is professional and knowledgeable for the area you're in, so you can feel confident about using them and asking any questions you may have.
- Stay at some of the best hotels that are safe, comfortable, and come with private bathrooms, so you never have to worry about not having a nice place to stay while you are away.
- They use a number of ways to bring people around with private ferries, cruise ships, train rides, and more; so, you can stay with your group when you are traveling.
- You can get provided with meals to save you time and money, as well as eat at some of the restaurants that are being provided in the nearby restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cosmos Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
You are able to take any of the trips that are being offered. Each comes with a specific type of itinerary and depending on what you want to do in the area, you can go with one of those. Since there are over 40 countries you can choose from, there are plenty of opportunities to see just about everything out there.
- How much would a tour cost?
On average, the price can change from $1,299 to $4,999 depending on where you are going. The price can be higher or lower, too depending on many things. The only way to know exactly how much a vacation package is going to cost is going to depend on many specifics you talk to the agent about upon booking.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Yes. The group sizes are small and if you are there with just a couple of other people there is some downtime. You can use this time however you want to use it. If you don't want to go with the guide to one of the scheduled things, you can skip that, as well.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
They prefer that you tell them what you want to do and what you want out of a vacation. They are offering the best outcome when it comes to scheduling something that works for you and provides you with the best possible outcome. The agent can set that up for you. They are there to schedule the vacation you want and need.
- Do they have the support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, you can find that our support team is here to help you with everything you want and more when you want to take a Cosmos vacation.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Yes, each of the guides are handpicked and specialists for the particular area that you are visiting. This is something to think about when it comes to visiting a place. You want to work with someone who knows what they are doing, where they are going, and more.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Cosmos?
When you are traveling with Cosmos, it does depend on where you are going that depends on the way you travel with them. You can find that they offer cruise ships, ferries, trains, planes, and more. You will learn more about travel accommodations when you go to book the trip. They will include this in the price.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
When you are staying in any of the countries, you will stay in a hotel that is high-end. They provide a comfortable place to stay based on the number of people who are with you. They want to make sure you are comfortable and each of the rooms they choose are in reputable, known hotels and with their own private bathroom.
- Who will the other travelers be?
When traveling with Cosmos, your travel companions can be just about anyone from anywhere. You will find a healthy mix of people from across the entire world. You might have someone from Japan, the UK, or even Africa. Those who book with Cosmos can live and be with anywhere else. Mingle with them, speak with them, and become friends. This is a great way to learn even more about those who are from different places but going through this tour vacation along with you to learn more about others.
- What is the triple room?
The triple room is exactly what it says it is. It is a room that allows three people to stay in it. Usually, these rooms allow for one or two people in them but with the triple room, you can take advantage of being able to fit another person in the room with you.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The group sizes are around eight people. These can vary up to 12 people or sometimes even less than eight. Depending on where you are going, you will be able to bring people with you in your own group or they will match you with others who also are going to the same place and doing the same things on the itinerary.
Health and Safety Protocols on Cosmos Tours
Today's world has changed, but what remains certain is Cosmos' commitment to guest safety, comfort and peace-of-mind while traveling with us. To that end, Cosmos has established a worldwide Assurance program, with enhanced on-trip protocols and procedures, to ensure the health – and happiness – of guests throughout their travels with us.
It all starts with Cosmos' Global Health & Safety Team, dedicated to ensuring that cleanliness of all operations exceeds today’s travel standards—from start to finish. The following areas address Cosmos' commitment to providing a safe and clean environment for guests.A SAFE & WARM WELCOME
Cosmos will enact new tour check-in procedures and pre-trip health screenings to offer guests a safe start to their journey, including adherence to social distancing requirements.BLENDING CULTURAL PROXIMITY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCE
Cosmos will ensure safe distances for guests throughout the journey, on coach and during excursions. This includes providing masks for guests use at any time where social proximity could be an issue as well as the possibility of reducing group sizes, if required. And wireless listening technology – including Cosmos' Go Beyond Devices in Europe – enables safe distances between guests and other travelers on excursions.FOCUS ON GUEST AND TEAM MEMBER HEALTH
To ensure a healthy environment for team and guests, Cosmos will conduct regular temperature checks for both guests and team, and when necessary, masks will be worn by Cosmos' team members when with guests.TOUCHING HEARTS, NOT HANDS
Traveling with Cosmos removes many of the “touch points” of travel, including luggage handling, check in/out, expedited entry into attractions and more. Cosmos are further reducing risk with hands-free service, meaning all self-services replaced by staff, including buffet meals replaced with table service. Cosmos will also ensure hand sanitizing is available throughout each trip, on coach and in hotels.COMMITMENT TO CLEAN
As a part of Cosmos' commitment to clean, Cosmos is requiring enhanced cleaning procedures with hotel partners, on motorcoaches, vehicles and throughout every trip, including additional daily disinfecting procedures that go above-and-beyond already strict health and safety procedures.PARTNERS IN DISCOVERY AND IN HEALTH
Cosmos has strict health and safety protocols, which have been in place for years, focused on ensuring all aspects of operation- from vehicles and equipment used on trip to excursions and hotel procedures. This process will continue with new, elevated health and safety checks, to maintain their promise that each touch-point on tours and cruises are considered in their commitment to guest and team member well-being.
Our accommodations were above our expectations... the tour director was outstanding... very enjoyable vacation
It was an amazing trip the pick up and return to airport was taken care of the cosmos was really good. The tour director so kind, lots of knowledge and take a good care with the group. Overall tour was amazing and excellent.
The services we experience thru Cosmos were so wonderful, our tour guide was very knowledgeable, he did extra miles in effort to make our trip convenient and unforgettable. I would love to book with them in the next trip i'm going to have in the furure. Thank you AFFORDABLE TOUR and COSMOS. I definitely will book again with your company. Have a wonderful day and GOD BLESS US ALL Herminia
The tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable and informative. She made the trip very pleasurable.
Trip was Terrific!! Our Tour Guide, Julie was the best we have encountered in 40 years of travel.