Guaranteed Low Prices on Peregrine Tours
Wherever you travel with Peregrine they will take you to the major highlights as well as along the route less taken. This gets you closer to the local people and the culture you came to discover. Peregrine promises to share their knowledge and expertise with you, and ensure you will come home with stories you will tell for years to come.
Peregrine Tours Promotions
Call for Low Prices!
Learn More About Peregrine Tours
Founded around a decade ago, Peregrine Tours offers insight and more customized cultural experiences that help you dive in deep to the specific destination you're visiting. The guides are knowledgeable and make sure to explain just about everything you'd want to know about the specific area. You can benefit from taking one of their tours regardless of your age, standing, or financial budget. They offer premium options for premium guests who are looking for a great time that allows them to stay comfortable regardless of their destination. Peregrine Tours is an Australian owned travel company that specializes in some of the best and most customized approaches to itineraries. The company offers more insight and a customized approach to learning and immersing yourself into the area that you are in. With specific places that are inviting one and all inside, you can find that the tour guides understand that you might want to know more, and they are educated and ready to provide the necessary information on these areas. The in-depth experience that you are obtaining from Peregrine makes them more ideal to choose from when you want to go on a tour and not have to do any of the work on your own. You can allow them to take care of everything from start to finish for you. Having been in business for a decade or so, you can ensure you are obtaining the best experiences that are necessary for those looking to have a good time. As a specialized touring company, and one of the largest touring companies in the world; you can find the perfect place to spend time while on a tour. You know that the itinerary matches the needs that you have, but also ensures that you are able to get more from the tour as a whole.
- Known as the largest small-group tour operators throughout the world, they currently offer over 1,000 guided tours to those who work with them.
- They offer 350 itineraries, allowing you to go with the one that provides you with a way to enjoy a more customized approach.
- They specialize in immersive local experiences, so you can have an experience unlike any other.
- They visit over 80 places, so you can choose where to go and what to see when booking your trip.
- They do not focus on any one age or type of people, so Peregrine tours are great for everyone of any age.
- They offer affordable tours for those who might not want a luxury experience, but a comfortable, laid-back one that provides them with affordable prices.
- Their guides are award-winning and ensure that those who are on a tour with them get the best possible experience that is required.
- They offer premium tour options, so you can be sure that you find the best fit for your needs and budget.
- All of their itineraries are sustainable, allowing you to enjoy a great time but also know that they are thinking of the person, not just the trip.
- Provided to those who want a comfortable tour experience but one that is customized to their specific needs.
Top Reasons To Choose Peregrine Tours
- All-inclusive tours provide a more focused experience to those that want to find the perfect guided tour for their needs.
- They have semi-private, private, and small group tours to choose from; so, you can find the perfect fit based on the needs that you have when being in a guided tour.
- Get a tour that is customized to you and the needs that you have when working with Peregrine.
- The tour guides are award-winning, and they can provide the essential services and answers you seek when you are visiting different places.
- Work with a specialist that not only provides a better experience for each of the excursions you add, but also an itinerary that matches where you want to visit and what you want to do given your fitness level.
- They focus on the comfort of the guests; they want to make sure you have a lot of the stress taken out of having a vacation worth going on.
- They offer a focused approach to each guest and if you're open with what you want, they are very good at matching it and providing the essentials needed.
- Peregrine is a large company that is well known, providing you with the comfort of knowing others have enjoyed and recommend this company for all of your guided tour needs and wants.
Frequently Asked Questions About Peregrine Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Traveling across the world, you can find that Peregrine offers a number of places to visit when you book with them. They make sure to offer hundreds of experiences to choose from, each one as personalized as the next, offering the best way to enjoy the trip. You can visit Asia, Africa, South or North America, Europe, the Middle East, Arctic and Antarctica, and Central America. You can choose the destination that works best for you and your needs.
- How much would a tour cost?
Tours can range in price, so you want to keep this in mind during booking. You can expect that the price will go up depending on the length of the trip, but also the destination and what all is included. The trips are kept as all-inclusive as possible to offer the best price. On average, you can expect a Peregrine tour to cost between $1,300 and $3,500 per person. This is an all-inclusive price you can take advantage of when booking your tour with Peregrine.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
If you are bringing your family, you absolutely can book a private tour to go on with a guide. You will also have some downtime and you can explore the area on your own. This is all something that can be discussed with the agent during the booking of the tour, as you can ensure you are getting the best experience with their help.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
This is what is recommended you do when you go to book your trip. You want to make sure it is customized to your liking and the only way to go about doing this is through letting the agent know exactly what you want, what you want to do, how you want to do it, and of course, what you expect from the tour. They will then make sure to work out the best itinerary and trip that meets and exceeds your expectations.
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides are there to walk you through the many experiences and excursions that you have. You want to make sure to listen to them throughout the experience. They will teach you more about the area, but also the specific cultures and more. They are knowledgeable, educated, and insightful on each and every place you can visit.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
The specialists for the area are those who are actually from the area. They are the ones that have more history and insight on the area itself and what exactly you can get from it. You don't have to worry about not being able to gather as much information as possible, as these specialists make sure you get the best from what they offer.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling with Peregrine?
You have many different ways to travel with Peregrine when you show up to tour with them. You can choose to tour through a car, plane, train, boat, or ship. With so many options; you don't have to worry about not being able to get the best tour experience since there are so many ways you can travel.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
Our travel agent will work with you on the needs and wants that you have, so you can have a more customized approach to your itinerary to what you are going to be doing while away. Once you have this information, you don't have to worry about setting anything up yourself, as this is what they do for you. It takes the stress out of going on a vacation. They will plan it all.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
Peregrine offers a number of hotels, suites, and other places of interest when you book with them. They work with some of the top luxury, comfortable hotels and stays to ensure that their guests get the most out of the trips that they are taking. If you want to stay at a particular place, speak with the specialists to find out what they can do for you.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes, if you are going to be traveling alone, then you can choose the solo supplement to use. This is an extra charge if you are choosing to stay in your own room. There are only a few single rooms during each of the tours, so booking early is recommended. Those who are booking solo can also choose to book and stay with another solo traveler during the trip. They will do their best to book you in a room with someone of the same gender and around the same age for safety reasons.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The average group size is relatively small to provide a more customized approach to getting and giving the best tours possible. They limit the size to around 12 people. There may be some or less depending on the tour and the specific places you are visiting. They like to keep them small if possible, though, so consider this when booking a Peregrine Guided Tour.
- Are the tours ideal for minor children?
Depending on the age of the children, you may find that these tours do not cater to the younger crowds. While, they are always welcome to be a part of the tour, they may not find some of the excursions that exciting and may actually find them boring. This can be decided by the family during the time of booking.
Health and Safety Protocols on Peregrine Tours
Protection against COVID-19 as well as other transmissible diseases requires enhanced protocols in hygiene and sanitation. We will put in place additional measures, in line with government health advice and with global health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Handwashing is one of the most important safety measures to prevent the spread of disease. Intrepid will actively reinforce its importance by:
- Implementing a handwashing policy that dictates when, how often and for how long all staff, leaders and crew must wash their hands on-trip.
- Promote the importance of hand hygiene to customers through signage and online customer material.
- Contract suppliers that have hand hygiene protocols in place
- Contract suppliers that provide hand sanitizer in public places (where applicable)
- Educate staff, leaders, crew and suppliers on the importance of hand hygiene via training.
Practicing good respiratory hygiene prevents the spread of disease by reducing the number of droplets in the air when you sneeze or cough. Intrepid will:
- Actively reinforce its importance to customers through signage and online customer material.
- Educate staff, leaders, crew and suppliers on the importance of respiratory hygiene via training.
- Contract suppliers who have respiratory hygiene protocols in place.
In addition, in areas with high community transmission and/or places that are difficult to maintain physical distancing, we recommend the the following at-risk people also wear them. Intrepid follows the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) that masks should only be used as part of a comprehensive prevention strategy and that the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Physical distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene must also form part of the strategy.
On our trips, regardless of destination, the following people must wear medical/surgical masks:
- Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 regardless of whether or not they have been tested yet.
- People caring for people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases (outside of hospitals/clinics).
In addition, in areas with high community transmission and/or places that are difficult to maintain physical distancing, we recommend the the following at-risk people also wear them.
- People over 60
- People with underlying health conditions
- Provide medical/surgical masks as part of the First Aid Kits carried by leaders.
- Educate leaders, crew, staff and customers on the correct method to wear, handle and dispose of a mask.
- Require all customers, leaders and staff to comply with any local regulations or requirements that require the use of a mask in public or in certain places
Intrepid follows the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) that it is not necessary for the public to wear fabric masks generally.
However in certain circumstances, in places where community transmission of COVID-19 is high and/or physical distancing is not possible (e.g. on public transport, in shops or in other confined environments) then a fabric mask can be a useful barrier to prevent the spread of virus.
Fabric masks be purchased commercially or handmade, and are generally not standardised like medical masks. Fabric masks should:
- Cover the nose, mouth, and chin
- Be secured with elastic loops or ties
- Include multiple layers
- Be washable and reusable.
Protection against COVID-19 as well as other transmissible diseases requires enhanced sanitation processes. Intrepid will take the following measures:
- Require all suppliers to detail their cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Audit/monitor all suppliers on their cleanliness and sanitation.
- All cleaning and disinfecting products must be approved by health authorities (e.g. WHO).
- All rooms must be thoroughly cleaned between guests with all high touch surfaces in shared areas regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer should be available in public areas.
- There must be a process in place for customers to escalate any concerns regarding hygiene or sanitation.
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
- All tents must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between use.
- If staying at a campground, ensure all bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap and paper towels. If the area is remote, with limited facilities and/or minimal staffing, then customers should be informed to bring their own hygiene equipment.
- All mini buses, transfers, charters, overland trucks must be thoroughly cleaned between guests with all high touch surfaces in shared areas regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer should be made available
- Close top bins with bin liners should be available on board and disposed of at every stop
- Must be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day
- Tables and chairs must be disinfected after each guest use
- Avoid buffets where possible. If buffets are used, prevent customers from handling food and operating machines (e.g. self-serve coffee stations)
- Either disinfect shared use objects (e.g. table salt) between guest use. Where possible, Intrepid will try to source safe alternatives to single serve packaging.
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
- Preferred: Provide hand sanitizer to guests at the door before entry
- All equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guest us
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
Limiting the number of surfaces touched by large numbers of people helps prevent the spread of disease. Therefore, it is important to proactively move towards contactless or low touch solutions for travel. Intrepid will:
- Prioritise contactless/low touch as a key feature when sourcing new tech or solutions.
- Remove any paperwork required on the ground (e.g. signing forms, feedback cards)
- If details must be entered using a shared device (e.g. insurance details), then it must be disinfected between each customer. Preference is to move entirely to digital solutions.
- Accommodation should provide online check in (no paperwork)
- Contactless keys (e.g. QR codes)
- Contactless tech (e.g. lights)
- Online ticketing for attractions and transport
- Online payment
Physical distancing is important in the preventing the spread of COVID-19 as it can be transmitted via droplets sprayed when coughing, sneezing, singing, yelling etc…
Intrepid will take the following measures:
- Require all suppliers to detail their physical distancing protocols
- Follow local regulation and advice on the need for physical distancing.
We will continue to offer this as an option. Single supplements are available for single travellers who do not wish to share a room. We will work closely with accommodation suppliers to ensure increased availability of single rooms.
- Consider whether it is appropriate to offer single tents for solo travellers as customers will be much closer together then in a traditional room.
- Consider whether staggering meal times may reduce the number of people sharing a dining tent.
Intrepid will consider the following factors when designing or amending transport options on trips.
- Local laws or requirements regarding physical distancing on transport
- Hygiene protocols of the transport provider
- Level of active community transmission in the destination
- Using designated seating on transport. Customers have assigned seats throughout the trip.
- If trip is longer than 15 minutes and air conditioning is available, it must be set to external airflow rather than to recirculation or windows should be opened for the duration of the trip.
- Designing or amending itineraries to reduce the duration of travel.
- Increasing the size of the vehicle, using multiple vehicles.
- Educate all leaders, crew, staff and customers to maintain a 1.5m distance wherever practical in public (e.g. queueing at a museum).
- Proactively design product to avoid crowds by visiting attractions at off-peak times.
- Proactively design product to avoid crowds on public transport or at airports where practical.
- Follow local regulations on table spacing and guest seating in restaurants. Wherever possible, try to ensure groups are sitting at their own table without strangers in restaurants.
- Proactively design product that focuses on experiences that assist with physical distancing (e.g. picnics over crowded marketplaces) if relevant for that destination.
Screening for COVID-19 helps isolate anyone with COVID-19 symptoms and stops the spread of disease. It is likely to become more common for future travellers.
Pre-Departure (Brand Material)
Customers should be informed as part of ‘Essential Trip Information (ETIs) or other similar trip notes if their trip is likely to include any of the following:
- Testing for COVID-19 before being able to pass through immigration and/or board planes.
- Negative test results to be uploaded for visa purposes.
- Thermal temperature checks in airports, train or bus stations, major hotels or attractions.
Pre-departure, all customers are required to fill out an online questionnaire (“self- declaration/assessment” form) to identify any high-risk customers before travel.
Extra qualifiers will be included to address customers with symptoms that can be contributed to pre-existing conditions (e.g. breathlessness to asthma).
Customers answering YES to any question should be removed from the departure and appropriate arrangements made.
Intrepid will not require a negative COVID-19 test as proof of health from customers or leaders at this stage unless it is required by local law or regulations.
This is partially due to the lack of availability of testing for people with no symptoms in many parts of the world and may change in due course.
- Ask customers, leaders, crew and staff to monitor their own health
- Display appropriate signage on COVID-19 symptoms
- Educate leaders, crew and staff on how to identify COVID-19 symptoms
- Describe COVID-19 symptoms in group meetings
If customers, leaders or crew show symptoms of COVID-19 and are either unable to or unwilling to be tested, Intrepid reserves the right to remove them from our trips to prevent any risk to others.
Flexible Booking Conditions
Customers will be supported by flexible booking conditions to stay home if unwell or displaying symptoms
Flexible Work Conditions
Intrepid will support leaders and crew to stay home rather than lead a trip if they are unwell or displaying symptoms. Schedules will need to be created with back up availability of leaders/crew.
Data Collection & Health Tracking
Intrepid will assist government health departments in tracking and tracing any customers, staff, leaders, crew or suppliers at risk of contracting COVID-19 via exposure to a known case and/or outbreak by providing relevant details in line with privacy laws and regulations.
COVID Tracking apps
Intrepid strongly recommends that customers and staff download COVID tracking apps (e.g. COVIDSafe in Australia, StayHomeSafe in Hong Kong) to assist in reducing the spread of disease within their communities.