Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Celestyal Cruises
Greece-based award-winning cruise company offering authentic experiences. Guests have an array of incredible choices, showcasing the best each region has to offer.
Return to Ocean Cruising Coming Soon
Whether you love to cruise the high seas or want to take another type of ship-sailing adventure, you can set your sights toward cruising in the near-distant future, or in 2022 or 2023. A current news release (April 2021) announced the next phase, issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), of…
Celestyal Cruises Promotions
For our best price on this cruise please call now 1-800-627-3753
Learn More About Celestyal Cruises
Launched in September 2014, Celestyal Cruises offers a retro line of ships that gives you a close look at ports in the Mediterranean and off the Aegean and Adriatic seas. One of the popular cruises takes cruise-goers for 7 nights on a mesmerizing voyage of the Eastern Mediterranean, following in the footsteps of Paul the Apostle. Travelers can view the stunning shores of Turkey as well as journey through the green waters of the sun-drenched Cyclades. A more personalized cruise service is provided for guests, as the ships have smaller crews, a smaller number of travelers, and fewer amenities, such as kid-friendly amusements. Celestyal Cruises is a revitalized incarnation of Louis Cruises. The cruise line highlights Mediterranean trip schedules, and has distinguished itself as featuring affordable cruises to Turkey and the Greek Islands. Celestyal Cruises' small fleet of ships calls on both well-known and lesser known Adriatic and Aegean ports. If you want to see Greece and/or Turkey on a boutique cruise journey, the Celestyal brand is one you will want to review. You can get your fill of Aegean specialties, such as Tzatziki and Spanakopita, during the three meals offered per day as well as participate in cooking demonstrations hosted by Greek chefs. Some of the classic itineraries of Celestyal allow guests to see some of the most amazing historical, cultural, and beautiful ports along the Aegean Sea. Visit the volcanic wonders of Santorini and watch people on the jet-setting shores of Mykonos. Celestyal Cruises is known for offering the best cruise value for the money, as it provides pleasant, albeit older sailing vessels, that may not be as fancy as other cruise ships, but do deliver in terms of travel excitement. You may even be able to establish a friendship on a Celestyal cruise, as the smaller Celestyal cruise ships carry hundreds rather than thousands of passengers.
- Established in September 2014, Celestyal Cruises formerly operated under Louis Cruises and Louis Cruise Lines.
- The cruise company is based in Cyprus and is the only cruise line with its hub in Greece.
- Four ships are featured under Celestyal.
- The cruise company runs an East Mediterranean cruise program that travels to ports in Turkey and Greece as well as Cuba.
- The primary ships, as of 2020, in the Celestyal line, include the Celestyal Crystal (built 1980) (which features cruises to Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, and the Caribbean; the Celestyal Olympia (built 1982) (operating shorter cruises from Greece); and Celestyal Experience, (built 1993) which joined the fleet in August 2020.
- Cruise travel includes complimentary dining, unlimited classic drinks, select shore excursions, onboard entertainment, and port charges and gratuities.
- Celestyal travels to destinations in the Mediterranean, Greece and the Greek Islands, Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, and Israel.
- The cruise line provides special amenities and encourages solo travelers to embark on Celestyal adventures.
- Shore excursions include visiting fascinating archaeological sites, such as ancient Ephesus in Turkey, the mysterious Minoan Palace in Knossos, and the Pyramids of Giza.
- Cruises are featured as 3, 4, 7, and 14-night sailings.
- Some of the themed cruises center on religion, last-minute cruise holidays, family, cuisine, mini 3- or 4-day cruises, all-inclusive packages, winter, culture, and weddings.
- One of the popular cruises offered by Celestyal is a romantic adventure that follows the travels of St. Paul the Apostle. The cruise trip travels along the Turkish coastline, and explores sites of the Eastern Mediterranean region. Featured landmarks include Hagia Sophia, the Faustina Baths of Miletus and ancient Ephesus, and the Holy Grotto of the Apocalypse.
- Age Policy
- Dining Information
- Health and Safety
- Payments / Refunds
- Smoking Policy
- Travel Protection
- Tipping Policy
- Why Celestyal?
Top Reasons To Choose Celestyal Cruises
- Fun onboard Grecian entertainment is offered in the form of bouzouki music.
- Greek dancing lessons are provided to trip-goers.
- Greek specialties, such as moussaka, cheese saganaki, are served onboard with International cuisine, such as fish, roasted and grilled meats, soups, and salads.
- You can see ports that are off-the-beaten track, which allow you to focus more on the destination rather than the journey.
- Enjoy spa amenities that will truly make you feel pampered, such as luxurious facials, scrubs and wraps, and discounted spa promotions, such as an Aegean Wind body scrrub complete with Cretan sea salt and olive oil.
- While the ships are older, the cabins and the other parts of each vessel are well-maintained and spotlessly clean.
- Most cruise guests comprise an interesting mix of passengers from places such as Great Britain, the U.S., Greece, Spain, and Australia.
- Trips to fascinating archaeological ruins, such as Knossos, the largest Bronze Age site in Crete make a Celestyal vacation a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Stops at bazaars in Turkey and Greece enable guests to find locally made decorative items, clothing, and souvenirs.
- The only type of Greek tragedy you will experience on a Celestyal cruise is when you have to end your cruise trip and go home.
- Taking a 7-day Aegian round-trip cruise from Athens, and calling at ports, such as Mykonos, Santorini, Milos, Crete, and Kusadasi, costs about $1,432.00 USD per person as of 2020. The package includes flights, a drinks package, shore excursions, and gratuities.
- You can easily book a cruise online or contact customer service at 1-877-337-4665.
Frequently Asked Questions About Celestyal Cruises
- From what port do most vessels sail?
Most Celestyal cruises begin and end in Athens, Greece.
- About how many passengers sail on a trip?
The smaller and older ships featured in the Celestyal line can carry up to 1,200 passengers. Even if a ship is sailing with one-fourth that many passengers, it still keeps its commitment to sail.
- What Is the daytime dress code?
The dress code during the day is casual, with guests wearing clothing such as shorts, flip-flops and t-shirts.
- What is the evening dress code?
The evening dress code features mostly casual attire, except on the ship's elegant night, which takes place once for each 7-night cruise. The apparel on elegant night includes nice pantsuits, slacks, and skirts with elegant blouses or button-down shirts. It normally is too warm to wear a jacket. The dress code on elegant night is suggested rather than enforced.
- What clothing is not permitted in the ship’s restaurants?
Passengers cannot enter any of the ship's restaurants wearing tank tops, swimwear, and flip-flops. Shorts are only permitted during breakfast and lunch.
- What is a Celestyal Inclusive Experience
A Celestyal inclusive experience includes meals and onboard entertainment, unlimited drinks on your cruise ship, traditional local dishes, and a wide range of shore excursions.
- How many shore excursions are featured during a cruise trip to the Aegean region?
Normally, travelers can choose from one to three select excursions.
- Why is Celestyal Cruises unique?
Celestyal Cruises features regular cruises to the Greek islands and is the only cruise line that offers round trips itineraries that begin and end in Athens, Greece. Itineraries also feature overnights at ports, such as Santorini and Mykonos, giving guests more time to explore these stopovers.
- What is Destination Immersion?
Celestyal Cruises allows guests to immerse themselves in each destination they visit. By experiencing unique and authentic excursions and cultural and historical attractions, guests gain a special insight about the places they visit and the cuisine they eat.
- What features make Celestyal stand out?
Ships in Celestyal Cruises' fleet are medium in size, which means they can visit the ports that the mega ships cannot access. Therefore, the cruise line can offer smaller and less discovered destinations on its itineraries. Onboard, guests enjoy a homier environment and fewer crowds along with the ultimate in customer care, comfort and personalized services.
- What accommodations are featured onboard the flagship, the Celestyal Experience?
The Celestyal Experience features a range of upscale accommodations with first-class services. Most of the staterooms on the ship feature a private balcony. This makes it possible for you to enjoy ocean views or do some stargazing.
- What amenities are included in the Celestial Experience’s Grand Suites?
Grand suites on the Celestyal Experience feature large terraces where breakfast is served by a personal concierge. Toiletries and fresh towels are provided twice daily in the suites as well as adjustable air-conditioning, security lockbox, hairdryer, refrigerated minibar, and TV.
- What onboard services are featured for cruise travelers?
Cruise-goers can get just about everything they need by taking advantage of Celestyal's onboard service offerings. Guests can browse through the ship's shops for last-minute shopping items or contact friends and family through the ship's Wi-Fi and phone. If you feel ill, you can receive assistance in the ship's fully equipped medical center, which is staffed by highly trained medical personnel.
- What do Celestyal Experience staterooms and suites feature in outside amenities?
The Celestyal Experience boasts a wide selection of staterooms and suites that offer the same elegance and comfort as a premium hotel. Accommodations enable you to access personal concierge services that are tailored to your likes and preferences. Guests have access to dedicated housekeeping services, which schedule room cleaning twice daily. Laundry services are also featured for added convenience.
- How are cabins, suites, and grand suites equipped?
All ship cabins come with a private shower, telephone, chilled minibar, safety deposit box, 40" HD interactive satellite television, and hairdryer. Suites also have dining and seating areas with a sea view balcony or spacious outside terrace. A Jacuzzi tub is featured in the Grand Suites as well.
- What perks do guests staying in Wellness suites enjoy?
Guests in Celestyal Wellness suites can access exclusive spa areas and the adult-only Beach Club. They also can take advantage of concierge services, which offer priority check-in, expedited embarkation, express delivery of luggage, assistance with unpacking, and onboard dining in an exclusive venue of the ship.
Health and Safety Protocols on Celestyal Cruises
HEALTH SCREENING AND EDUCATION
- Pre-booking and pre-travel health advice readily available to guests, crew, and travel advisors.
- All guests will have to present a negative PCR test dating maximum 72 hours before embarkation. This will be waived should qualifying proof of vaccination be provided.
- Touchless thermal screening at embarkation and onboard kiosks for daily contactless monitoring throughout the vessel. Enhanced health screening that may include additional COVID 19 testing.
- Implementation of contact tracing technology.
- Health checks throughout the cruise for guests and crew according to Hellenic and European CDC approved protocols for disease response and containment onboard the vessels.
ENHANCED SANITATION PROCEDURES
- Enhanced disinfection methods using approved disinfectants effective against coronavirus and other germs.
- All areas sanitized multiple times a day with cleaning and disinfection protocols developed in coordination with the European and Hellenic CDC.
- Extensive sanitization of transfer coaches and terminals.
- Responsible physical distancing in terminals, on board ships, and during shore excursions. This will be managed through reduced occupancy, staggered activity times, and closely managed group sizes.
- Rearranged common areas, redesigned entertainment programs and restaurants, including crew assisted buffet-style dining, as well as conversion to service restaurants.
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all guests and crew on board and during excursions whenever physical distancing cannot be maintained between non- family guests.
- Additional crew assisted hand-sanitizing stations positioned in high-traffic areas throughout the ship.
- Only shore excursions that comply with Celestyal Cruises prescribed protocols will be permitted due to current stipulation by local health authorities, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re- boarding for any guests who do not comply. Should conditions allow at time of cruise this protocol may be adjusted accordingly.
- A team of suitably trained medical staff have been added to the existing qualified doctors and nurses on board who have experience in caring for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Enhanced Shipboard Medical Centres with critical care capabilities, and modified for infection control best practices, including HEPA exhaust filtration.
- Ongoing training and education of shipboard medical staff in the latest clinical care practices for managing COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing capabilities on board, allowing for effective and fast response actions.
- Mandatory COVID-19 travel insurance will be required for your cruise either bought from Celestyal Cruises or a qualifying insurance provider, proof of adequate coverage will be requested. Partnership with local and regional medical providers to offer care if needed.
- Training of all crew in COVID-19 health protocols and how to assist with monitoring guests and crew compliance.
- Ventilation system using 100% outside fresh air, with no air recirculation.
- HEPA filtration systems for ventilation in key areas such as Medical Centers and dedicated isolation rooms.
- ATMOS disinfection in ventilation systems of all public areas
COLLABORATION WITH LOCAL PARTNERS
- Working with local health authorities, destinations, and other key partners to ensure alignment on our enhanced health measures.
- Monitor disease activity and health regulations in the destinations we visit, and adjust the itinerary as necessary.
Minimum Age Policy on Celestyal Cruises
Celestyal cruises does not accept unaccompanied minors under 18 years on the date of outward travel and children will not be allowed to embark unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Travel Protection Options on Celestyal Cruises
You must ensure that you have appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of your holiday to cover you for cancellation, illness, death or personal injury, medical treatment, damage to and/or loss of luggage, repatriation etc.
Dining on Celestyal Cruises
All meals are served in your ship’s Main Dining Room, with a choice of a table d'hôte (set menu) or a buffet, or in the enclosed dining hall on the pool deck for casual meals. You will also find buffets near the pool serving pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, Greek specialties and fresh pasta dishes, among other satisfying menu items.
Lunch and dinner service varies depending on the day’s itinerary; the meals are also timed to accommodate those passengers who are on one a Shore Excursion or who have signed up for one later in the day. The Daily Program, which is delivered to your cabin each evening, includes the dining room schedule for the following day. Depending on the schedule, you can select when and where you enjoy each meal. Reservations are not required for breakfast and lunch or dinner, which are open seating, as is the open deck buffet (weather permitting).
Tipping Policy on Celestyal Cruises
It is customary to offer gratuities to the crew of the vessel for all of the services offered by the willing, friendly service and those that cover of your needs. The amount is shared amongst the crew members who every day work in the public areas and the "silent heroes" that ensure the safety and perfection of your memorable cruise. The normal gratuities, as applied by the majority of Cruise Lines, are automatically charged to your account, for convenience and expediency. It is recommended that gratuities are not given to individuals. If you wish to change or adjust the suggested amount, please contact the Reception Staff.
Payments / Refunds on on Celestyal Cruises
20% deposit of the total amount of the fare when you make a reservation (booking). The balance of the full fare is then payable Celestyal not less than 30 days prior to sailing or if it is a late booking, full payment must be made as soon as possible after the booking is confirmed.
Smoking Policy on Celestyal Cruises
Smoking is prohibited in all the interior spaces (cabin included) except the Casino. Although smoking is allowed in the deck area, wherever there is no prohibition sign and ash trays are provided. Do not throw cigarettes over the side of the ship.
All great . Thanks
We had a great Cuba trip with Celestyal Cruises! We loved the ship, staff, tours and the entertainment was the best we have ever seen on a ship!! Loved it!!
Small ship. Great crew and great entertainment and excellent itinerary.
The interior room was small. I ended up paying an upgrade fee for a slightly bigger room with an ocean view. The No single supplement fee is a plus for me and because of this I would travel with Celestyal cruise line again and maybe even go back to Cuba. The all inclusive drink package is good, however, it does not include top self or premium liquor. They do offer a Gold drink package for an additional daily fee. The staff members on board the Celestyal cruise line are very friendly and helpful. They seem to have a genuine concern that all the guests are happy and are being taken care of.