Celestyal Cruises Promotions
For our best price on this cruise please call now 1-800-627-3753
Learn More About Celestyal Cruises
Greece-based award-winning cruise company offering authentic experiences. Guests have an array of incredible choices, showcasing the best each region has to offer.
Celestyal Cruises is the main home-porting cruise operator in Greece and the preeminent cruise line serving the Greek Islands and Eastern Mediterranean. The company operates two mid-sized vessels, each one cozy enough to provide genuine and highly-personalized services. The foundation of the company’s philosophy is the ‘destination.’ Every cruise focuses on true cultural immersion, offering authentic, lifetime experiences both onboard and ashore wherever its vessels sail.
- Age Policy
- Dining Information
- Health and Safety
- Payments / Refunds
- Smoking Policy
- Travel Protection
- Tipping Policy
Health and Safety Protocols on Celestyal Cruises
HEALTH SCREENING AND EDUCATION
- Pre-booking and pre-travel health advice readily available to guests, crew, and travel advisors.
- All guests will have to present a negative PCR test dating maximum 72 hours before embarkation. This will be waived should qualifying proof of vaccination be provided.
- Touchless thermal screening at embarkation and onboard kiosks for daily contactless monitoring throughout the vessel. Enhanced health screening that may include additional COVID 19 testing.
- Implementation of contact tracing technology.
- Health checks throughout the cruise for guests and crew according to Hellenic and European CDC approved protocols for disease response and containment onboard the vessels.
ENHANCED SANITATION PROCEDURES
- Enhanced disinfection methods using approved disinfectants effective against coronavirus and other germs.
- All areas sanitized multiple times a day with cleaning and disinfection protocols developed in coordination with the European and Hellenic CDC.
- Extensive sanitization of transfer coaches and terminals.
- Responsible physical distancing in terminals, on board ships, and during shore excursions. This will be managed through reduced occupancy, staggered activity times, and closely managed group sizes.
- Rearranged common areas, redesigned entertainment programs and restaurants, including crew assisted buffet-style dining, as well as conversion to service restaurants.
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all guests and crew on board and during excursions whenever physical distancing cannot be maintained between non- family guests.
- Additional crew assisted hand-sanitizing stations positioned in high-traffic areas throughout the ship.
- Only shore excursions that comply with Celestyal Cruises prescribed protocols will be permitted due to current stipulation by local health authorities, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re- boarding for any guests who do not comply. Should conditions allow at time of cruise this protocol may be adjusted accordingly.
- A team of suitably trained medical staff have been added to the existing qualified doctors and nurses on board who have experience in caring for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Enhanced Shipboard Medical Centres with critical care capabilities, and modified for infection control best practices, including HEPA exhaust filtration.
- Ongoing training and education of shipboard medical staff in the latest clinical care practices for managing COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing capabilities on board, allowing for effective and fast response actions.
- Mandatory COVID-19 travel insurance will be required for your cruise either bought from Celestyal Cruises or a qualifying insurance provider, proof of adequate coverage will be requested. Partnership with local and regional medical providers to offer care if needed.
- Training of all crew in COVID-19 health protocols and how to assist with monitoring guests and crew compliance.
- Ventilation system using 100% outside fresh air, with no air recirculation.
- HEPA filtration systems for ventilation in key areas such as Medical Centers and dedicated isolation rooms.
- ATMOS disinfection in ventilation systems of all public areas
COLLABORATION WITH LOCAL PARTNERS
- Working with local health authorities, destinations, and other key partners to ensure alignment on our enhanced health measures.
- Monitor disease activity and health regulations in the destinations we visit, and adjust the itinerary as necessary.
Minimum Age Policy on Celestyal Cruises
Celestyal cruises does not accept unaccompanied minors under 18 years on the date of outward travel and children will not be allowed to embark unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Travel Protection Options on Celestyal Cruises
You must ensure that you have appropriate travel insurance for the entire duration of your holiday to cover you for cancellation, illness, death or personal injury, medical treatment, damage to and/or loss of luggage, repatriation etc.
Dining on Celestyal Cruises
All meals are served in your ship’s Main Dining Room, with a choice of a table d'hôte (set menu) or a buffet, or in the enclosed dining hall on the pool deck for casual meals. You will also find buffets near the pool serving pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, Greek specialties and fresh pasta dishes, among other satisfying menu items.
Lunch and dinner service varies depending on the day’s itinerary; the meals are also timed to accommodate those passengers who are on one a Shore Excursion or who have signed up for one later in the day. The Daily Program, which is delivered to your cabin each evening, includes the dining room schedule for the following day. Depending on the schedule, you can select when and where you enjoy each meal. Reservations are not required for breakfast and lunch or dinner, which are open seating, as is the open deck buffet (weather permitting).
Tipping Policy on Celestyal Cruises
It is customary to offer gratuities to the crew of the vessel for all of the services offered by the willing, friendly service and those that cover of your needs. The amount is shared amongst the crew members who every day work in the public areas and the "silent heroes" that ensure the safety and perfection of your memorable cruise. The normal gratuities, as applied by the majority of Cruise Lines, are automatically charged to your account, for convenience and expediency. It is recommended that gratuities are not given to individuals. If you wish to change or adjust the suggested amount, please contact the Reception Staff.
Payments / Refunds on on Celestyal Cruises
20% deposit of the total amount of the fare when you make a reservation (booking). The balance of the full fare is then payable Celestyal not less than 30 days prior to sailing or if it is a late booking, full payment must be made as soon as possible after the booking is confirmed.
Smoking Policy on Celestyal Cruises
Smoking is prohibited in all the interior spaces (cabin included) except the Casino. Although smoking is allowed in the deck area, wherever there is no prohibition sign and ash trays are provided. Do not throw cigarettes over the side of the ship.
All great . Thanks
We had a great Cuba trip with Celestyal Cruises! We loved the ship, staff, tours and the entertainment was the best we have ever seen on a ship!! Loved it!!
Small ship. Great crew and great entertainment and excellent itinerary.
The interior room was small. I ended up paying an upgrade fee for a slightly bigger room with an ocean view. The No single supplement fee is a plus for me and because of this I would travel with Celestyal cruise line again and maybe even go back to Cuba. The all inclusive drink package is good, however, it does not include top self or premium liquor. They do offer a Gold drink package for an additional daily fee. The staff members on board the Celestyal cruise line are very friendly and helpful. They seem to have a genuine concern that all the guests are happy and are being taken care of.