Hong Kong Cruises
Hong Kong Cruises
Show Hong Kong Sailings
Hong Kong is located at the eastern side of the Pearl River Delta on the southeastern coast of China. Formerly a British colony, Hong Kong is now a major urban port, and commercial hub. Many tourists take advantage of the tax free economy and splurge, but most transactions actually occur in the markets, where you can bargain for the best price. Not far from the busy, crowded city, you can find refuge in nature. If you have an artistic soul, you can find inspiration in every street featuring modern art and music. Hong Kong has something for everyone.
Things to Do
- Tsim Sha Tsui - This district in Kowloon is popular for shopping, nightlife, and art. You can find just about anything in the famous markets on Nathan Road, and luxury items in the biggest mall in Hong Kong.
- Island District - If you’re in need of a break from the frenetic pace of the city, the Island District is just a ferry ride west of Hong Kong. Here you can savour local seafood, enjoy the scenery, and visit Big Buddha.
Address: 15 Wang Kwong Rd, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 2593 2828
2.7 miles from Cruise Terminal
Address: 38 Chong Yip St, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 3968 8666
3.5 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Take a walk around the streets of Central Hong Kong and hunt down the murals that have put urban art on the rise.
- Visit the Temple Street Night Market in Kowloon. Know your fortune, eat tasty street food, and find the perfect souvenir all in one place!
- Lan Kwai Fong comes to life at night with the best bars, loudest clubs, and finest dining experiences.
- Victoria Peak is one of the most expensive places to live in since colonial times. You can reach it by many forms of transport. The skyscrapers, harbor, and the green hills in the background come together to create the perfect scene.
- The Golden Bauhinia Square is a historic statue where the daily raising of the flag is performed every morning.
- Hong Kong Disneyland is made up of 7 lands. It has all the characters everybody knows and loves, exciting rides, varying dining experiences, and three different themed hotels.
Hong Kong National Football Team
Mong Kok Stadium : 37號 Flower Market Rd, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal
Shing Fung Rd.
Kai Tak, Hong Kong
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!