Monte Carlo Cruises
Monte Carlo Cruises
Show Monte Carlo Sailings
Monte Carlo is a port district inside the tiny, 485 acre country of Monaco. It sits right along the coast of the French Riviera and is a common stop for cruise ships. As many as 30% of locals are millionaires, which is the highest concentration in the world and Porsches, Bentley’s and Rolls-Royces are a common sight. The economy relies upon banking and tourism. Monte Carlo is 1 of 5 districts in Monaco and it has an international flair, where French is the official language but Italian, English, and Spanish are also understood and spoken.
Things to Do
- Monaco-Ville- This is the historical heart of Monaco where the royal palace sits and is situated right on the shore overlooking the sea. With a few historical attractions and monuments, it’s a quiet area with winding medieval streets.
- Monte-Carlo- A newer area of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Casino is the main attraction, along with the incredible opulence of the Hotel de Paris and other buildings. This is a great spot to find a café and people-watch.
Port Palace Hôtel
Address: 7 Avenue J.F. Kennedy, 98000 Monaco
Phone: +377 97 97 90 00
0.9 miles from Cruise Terminal
Hôtel Ambassador Monaco
Address: 10 Avenue Prince Pierre, 98000 Monaco, France
Phone: +377 97 97 96 96
1.1 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Live the high life at the Casino de Monte-Carlo. Built in 1863, it is an important centerpiece to the Monaco economy. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings with flowers, palm trees, and fountains and admire the sumptuous interior. Nearby, head to the famous Café de Paris Monte-Carlo for a cup of coffee or a light bite on the terrace.
- Head to the La Condamine neighborhood for great retail therapy along Rue Princess Caroline. Visit the market as well as sample local French food and pastries like socca, barbagiuans, pissaladière and fougasse and fresh coffee. Wander along the port too and enjoy catching site of the super yachts.
- The whole family will enjoy visiting the Oceanographic Museum. First founded by Prince Albert II, an avid sailor and oceanographer, he wanted to promote the study of oceans. Here, visitors can see clownfish, stonefish, sea horses, jellyfish, and sharks. There’s a whale room devoted to underwater discovery with photographs, models, marine skeletons, and a light and sound show that kids will love.
- Relax on the Larvotto Beach for the day. Right along Avenue Princess Grace, this stretch of sand is perfect for families and those wishing to participate in water sports. Snorkelers and scuba divers will find a good haven here. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants. There is also a large handiplage site for those with limited mobility to enjoy swimming.
AS Monaco & Monaco National Football Team
Stade Louis II: 7 Avenue des Castelans, 98000 Monaco
Nouvelle Digue de Monaco
Rainier III Boulevard
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!