Show Santiago Sailings
Located near the Andes Mountains, is the metropolis Santiago. It is the capital of Chile and the largest city in the country. Santiago has years of history, is rich in culture, and comes alive at night. To the east, Santiago borders the Val Paraiso Region which includes the ports where most cruises and ships enter the country to reach the city. The region is the gateway to the breathtaking beaches of the Chilean coast and the famous Easter Island.
Things to Do
- Barrio Italia - As the name suggests, this neighborhood reflects the Italian influences in Chile, mainly through architecture and food
- Bellavista - This neighborhood comes to life at night, the streets light up and many different restaurants, bars, and clubs open their doors. Bellavista is known for its party scene, but it is also home to one of the best views of Santiago, the San Cristobal Hill.
Hotel Diego de Almagro Valparaiso Hotel
Address:Molina 76, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Phone: +56 32 213 3600
1 mile to cruise terminal
Hotel Palacio Astoreca
Address: Monte Alegre 149, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Phone: +56 32 327 7700
1 mile to cruise terminal
- For a tranquil walk in the afternoon head to Santa Lucia Park. It has a former castle, several small statues, and a monument to the royal Javiera Carrera at the entrance.
- Showcasing the work of both Chilean and international artists, the National Museum of Fine Arts is a must for all visitors.
- La Chascona is the former home of Pablo Neruda. You can visit and tour the house to learn more about the life of the Chilean author.
- The Plaza de Armas is the historic center of Santiago. It has the Palacio de la Real Audiencia, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and several museums.
- Explore the outdoors by hiking the San Cristobal Hill. At the top is the best view of Santiago.
- The Central Market is the best place to taste the local cuisine. It is mostly known for fresh seafood.
Catch a soccer game while visiting Chile!
Chile National Football Team
Estadio Nacional: Av. Grecia 2001, Ñuñoa, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Av. Errazuriz # 25
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!