Show Shanghai Sailings
Shanghai is Chinas biggest city and a major financial port. It is divided by the Huangpu River into Puxi and Pudong. To the west of the river is Puxi, the older part of the city, full of museums shops, and restaurants. To the east is Pudong, home to the second tallest building in the world and other impressive modern architecture.
Things to Do
- Xujiahui - Mainly a commercial district packed with large malls, luxury brands, and restaurants, Xujiahui Park offers an escape from the bustling streets.
- People’s Square -Intersected by three major metro lines, this is the most accessible place in Shanghai. A popular tourist attraction, this district has everything from culture, fashion, gastronomy, and history.
Hyatt on the Bund Hotel
Address: 199 Huangpu Rd, Hongkou Qu, China, 200070
Phone: +86 21 6393 1234
.3 miles from Cruise Terminal
Broadway Mansions Hotel Shanghai
Address: 20 N Suzhou Rd, Hongkou Qu, China, 200333
Phone: +86 21 6324 6260
.6 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Shanghai Old Street features Chinese culture through Pagoda-style architecture.
- Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street is famous for its shops, scenic view, and delicious street food.
- Once a slaughterhouse, 1933 Laoyangfang has turned its concrete structure into a mall with stores, restaurants, and galleries. Also, it provides the best backgrounds for a quick photoshoot.
- Visit the iconic 468-meter tall Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Get your heart racing on the glass floor level, and enjoy a meal in the revolving restaurant.
- Founded in 1886, Huangpu Park is the first European style park in Shanghai. It has the People’s Heroes Memorial and Bund History Museum. This is the best place to view the Shanghai skyline from afar.
- Learn the extensive history of Shanghai through artifacts, sculptures, and paintings in the Shanghai Museum
- The Classic Yu Garden was built in 1577 and features many ponds, bridges, and rockeries. Very close is the Yuyuan Old Street, a historic site where you can find small cafes and souvenir shops.
Home to Shanghai SIPG F.C., the multi-purpose Shanghai Gymnasium also hosted multiple Olympic soccer games in 2008.
Shanghai Gymnasium: 1111 Caoxi N Rd, Wan Ti Guan, Xuhui Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200333
Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
500 Dongdaming Rd, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200070
A multi-leveled parking garage is a short walk from the cruise terminal.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!