Save up to 5% on Scenic Cruises
Scenic's world-class luxury and indulgence starts from the moment you step foot on board the World’s First Discovery Yacht. A combination of seamless travel and no need for your credit card at check-in means that you’ll arrive feeling refreshed and relaxed – ready for an unforgettable experience.
Scenic Cruises Promotions
For our best price on this cruise please call now 1-800-627-3753
- 2 For 1 Business Class Air, plus Save up to 20%Mention Promo Code: PC39932
Scenic Cruises Ships
Learn More About Scenic Cruises
Begun as a coach operating company in 1986 (recognized at the time as the largest coach operator bringing guests to the musical Phantom of the Opera in major Australian cities), Scenic grew to running an award-winning river cruise operation from 2008 to the present day. The company became truly international by 2015, and in 2019, it launched its first ocean cruise ship, Scenic Eclipse. Offering ultra-luxury cruising, the Eclipse is 551 feet and ten decks of comfort, enjoyment, innovation, and entertainment. Ten dining experiences are on board, with options including Italian, Japanese, Asian, and French cuisine. Entertainment options include indoor and outdoor pools, plunge pools, a boutique, a theatre, and Discovery Centre. You can even take a helicopter ride on one of two state-of-the-art helicopters or a submarine excursion from the ship! Excursions by kayak or Zodiac inflatable boats bring you face-to-face with wildlife and natural wonders. You can whale watch, see penguins cross the Antarctic or Antarctica ice, or experience marine life as you slip by in your kayak. Helicopter excursions allow you to take in breathtaking bird's-eye views of the Caribbean coral, Peruvian mountains, Antarctic icescapes, and islands and fjords of Patagonia and Chile. Finally, six guests at a time can experience marine life like never before: 300 meters below the sea in the ship's submarine. This panoramic, close-up view of marine life and coral cannot be matched. Scenic is all about making your cruise the most luxurious trip possible. To that end, your onboard experience features butler service, luxury suites, and everyday complimentary beverages. Musical performances on the ship are arranged to match the region in which the ship is sailing, so you can enjoy such a wide range of sounds as a Bavarian brass band to tunes from The Sound of Music. Excursions can be customized, and deeper, culturally centered experiences that more fully explore the heritage and history of the countries visited are available through the company's Scenic Enrich program. Scenic strives to ensure that you discover all the sights, sounds, and tastes of every country you visit on your selected cruise. On land, on and under the water, and in the air, Scenic offers perhaps one of the most detail-oriented, enriching cruise experiences in the luxury cruise industry. It's no small wonder that Scenic boasts "Six-Star" luxury!
- Headquartered in Australia with business centers in Switzerland, Canada, the U.K., and the U.S.
- Started operations in 1986 with coach tours in Australia that expanded across New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Alaska, and the U.S. throughout the 1990s.
- River tour operations began in 2008.
- In 2019, Scenic began offering ocean cruises aboard its luxury vessel, the Scenic Eclipse, hailed as the World's First Discovery Yacht.
- Ocean cruise destinations include those in the Mediterranean; Greek Islands & Malta; Iceland; Scotland; Portugal; Spain; Greece; and the U.S. East Coast as well as the Arctic, Antarctica, and Baltics & Fjords.
- Offers river cruises on major rivers such as the Danube, Rhine, Rhone, Seine, and Mekong in Russia, Portugal, France, and throughout Southeast Asia and Europe.
- The all-inclusive trip covers everything from airport transfers to personal service, tips, nearly all drinks, dining, and excursions.
- Ocean cruise ship offers hotel-like luxury suites complete with king-size bed, private verandah, and lounge area as well as owner's penthouse suites: nearly 2,100 square feet featuring two bedrooms, dining area, private lounge, and 646-square foot terrace.
- Small ship experience: Scenic Eclipse carries only up to 228 passengers.
- Guests who complete their first cruise with Scenic automatically become Gold members in the Scenic Club, which offers such privileges as savings vouchers, exclusive offers on selected itineraries, and priority on pre-release tours and cruises.
- Winner of numerous Conde Nast Traveler and Cruise Critic awards, including Best Small-Ship Cruise Line, Best Luxury Cruise Line, and Best Service Luxury Category.
- The Scenic Eclipse was named Best New Luxury Cruise Ship 2019 by Cruise Critic.
- Winner of numerous awards such as Travel Weekly Magellan Awards for luxury ship suite design, Best Small Cruise Ship, and Best Luxury Tour Operator.
- Age Policy
- Dining Information
- Fuel Surcharge Policy
- Payments / Refunds
- Smoking Policy
- Travel Protection
- Tipping Policy
- Why Scenic?
Top Reasons To Choose Scenic Cruises
- All-inclusive cruising that means all guests need to think about is what to buy as a reminder of their unforgettable cruise experience.
- Helicopter and submarine excursions from the ship for one-of-a-kind views of cities, countrysides, wildlife, marine life, and more.
- Discovery excursions that take you on guided tours where you can snorkel, hike, kayak, ride bikes, or ride on a Zodiac to get the most up-close look at the worlds you are exploring.
- All-the-time complimentary drinks.
- Scenic Freechoice allows for customized activities and dining experiences with active, moderate, and relaxed levels so you can fit in as much, or as little, as you like.
- Five-star quality service with experienced personal butlers and laundry concierge.
- A selection of luxury suites that include, depending on the chosen suite, private verandahs, separate lounge areas, complimentary spa treatment, private jacuzzi, and personalized mini bar.
- Wide range of ocean cruise durations, anywhere from 8 – 38 days.
- Flexible Booking Policy allows you to defer travel plans up to 60 days before departure.
- Intimate cruise experience—as little as 200 passengers are aboard each cruise.
- Remote locations such as the Norwegian Fjords, Canadian Rockies, Wild Scotland, and Galapagos.
- The company's priority on comfort, luxury, and the health and safety of crews and passengers.
- First-in-industry Deposit Protection Plan on applicable cruises; deposit is applied to an alternative trip provided it is booked within 24 months of cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Scenic Cruises
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Scenic ocean cruises can be taken to regions across Europe, the Americas, the Mediterranean, Baltics & Fjords, and the Arctic and Antarctica. Visited cities include Copenhagen, Oslo, Barcelona, Budapest, Lisbon, Amsterdam, and Dublin. You can sign up for pre-arranged excursions ranging from hiking or sailing adventures to shopping and visits to historical places, or you can set up customized experiences that let you explore local customs and history in a more in-depth fashion. Shorter 8-day trips and up to nearly one-month tours are available.
- How much would a tour cost?
Prices for a Scenic ocean cruise vary greatly depending on duration and destination. For instance, an 8-day Iberian Discovery tour, with days spent in Spain, Portugal, and Morocco, would cost nearly $5,500 per person, while a 13-day West European Capitals tour covering such cities as Amsterdam, Lisbon, Cies Island, and Bergen would cost nearly twice that at $10,215 per person. An 18-day trip to Peru and Chile would be approximately $16,500 per person, and a 21-day Arctic Adventure sailing to locations in Iceland and Greenland would cost nearly $21,000 per person. The cost of a Scenic ocean cruise is all-inclusive, so airport transfers, excursions, dining, and tips and gratuities are all included in the price.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
You can choose preferred locations through Scenic Freechoice, which allows for more personalized activities that you and your family might enjoy. However, due to its more exotic or remote destinations and longer itineraries and cruise times, the Scenic ocean cruise is not particularly geared toward families with younger children as would some other cruise lines.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes. Through the Scenic Enrich program, Journey Designers help you create a plan of experiences designed specifically to meet your expectations and what you hope to get out of your trip.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
Scenic does not currently offer 24/7 support. Reservation consultants are available at both Vancouver, Canada and Boston, MA, offices Monday – Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. The offices are closed Saturday and Sunday.
- What do the guides do for you?
Guides take you through destination cities and are there to explain historical facts and give details about the specific attraction you are visiting. They also take you through the cities on guided tours if this is included in your excursion. They are also knowledgeable about local hotels and dining establishments.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Expert local guides take you on customized experiences when you choose the Scenic Freechoice option. They are on hand to help you navigate specific events and activities so you can approach your chosen experience with confidence and the knowledge you need to participate with respect toward custom and heritage in whichever country you are visiting. Discovery Leaders that form the Discovery Team are available on board the cruise ship. These experts guide guests through everything from kayak trips to whale watching and can answer all questions and help guests get the most out of their adventures when they choose a Scenic Discovery tour.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Scenic?
From kayaks and Zodiac inflatables to walking and bike tours, there are various ways you can travel on a Scenic ocean cruise. Depending on the type of excursion you choose, you can travel by coach, car, or even by foot.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
A Journey Designer can help you customize your excursion activities so you get the most out of your Scenic ocean cruise.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
For overnight stays at destination cities, Scenic ensures that guests stay at first-rate hotels.
- Why is Scenic known as an ‘insider’ travel experience?
Scenic guests can arrange for more personalized excursion activities, allowing for more in-depth participation in cultural practices and events.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes. A single supplement offer is limited and is for Verandah and Deluxe Verandah suites only.
- On average, what is the group size like?
Scenic prides itself on small group travels; the maximum size is 40 guests.
Minimum Age Policy on Scenic Cruises
Passengers under 21 years of age as of the date of departure must be accompanied by an individual over 21 years of age as of the date of departure (an “Adult”), and share their accommodation with an Adult. Children under 12 years of age must be expressly accepted by Scenic prior to Booking. Children under 12 years of age are not encouraged except for Christmas tours and cruises.
Travel Protection Options on Scenic Cruises
You are urged to arrange comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may occur during the tour. Scenic is not liable in any regard for your failure to adequately insure yourself, and you agree to indemnify and hold Scenic harmless for any expenses or delays incurred as a result of your failure to adequately insure yourself.
Dining on Scenic Cruises
Delight your senses with Scenic Eclipse’s choice of 10 world-class dining experiences, from cutting-edge Asian fusion, to traditional French fine dining.
Featuring spacious lounges, luxurious dining areas and the intimate Champagne Bar, unwinding over delectable food is an everyday occurrence when setting sail on the World’s First Discovery Yacht.
Enjoy your aperitif at the elegant Lobby Lounge, or take time out to enjoy a plate of delicious oysters paired with a perfect glass of Pinot Gris at the Azure Bar & Café.
Scenic's premium ethos of 6-star luxury is carried seamlessly throughout your time on board Scenic Eclipse, and dining experiences are no exception to this rule, including the Chef’s Table experience, which offers an exclusive degustation session for 10 guests, and an extremely intimate, 8-guest Teppenyaki grill experience.
Enjoy complimentary beverages throughout the ship. From our specialty tea in the Observatory, to your favourite aged single malt whiskey or fine wine, you can enjoy our all-inclusive drinks either in our spacious bar areas or from the comfort of your verandah suite.
Fuel Surcharge Policy on Scenic Cruises
Scenic may vary Your Tour Price at any time before You have paid the Tour Price in full to the extent necessary to meet any increase in the Tour costs for reasons outside Our control, including airfares, fuel, government taxes and charges, exchange rate fluctuations or other Tour related costs or tariffs. We will not vary the Tour Price after We have received the total Tour Price from You, regardless of any increases in the costs incurred by Us. We will notify You of any such variation using the Guest Contact Details.
Tipping Policy on Scenic Cruises
Tipping and gratuities are not included in the fare price.
Payments / Refunds on on Scenic Cruises
3. Booking and Payment 3.1 You may make a Booking directly with Us or through a travel agent. Your Booking will be confirmed only when We have received: (a) Your Booking Deposit; or (b) if Your Booking is made 90 days or less before the Tour Departure Date, the Tour Price and all other amounts payable under the Contract. 3.2 Except as indicated in clause 3.8, We will notify You of the Tour Price and provide You with Your Itinerary at the time of making Your Booking 3.3 You must pay Your Booking Deposit within 2 days after making Your Booking. If We do not receive Your Booking Deposit within 2 days after You make Your Booking, We will automatically cancel Your Booking at our discretion. 3.4 If You have made Your Booking through a travel agent, Your travel agent should forward Your Booking Deposit or Tour Price to Us on Your behalf. However, payments by You to Your travel agent are not considered to be payments by You to Us. We will consider payment has been received by Us only when We receive payment from Your travel agent. 3.5 Any accommodation, sightseeing or flights We book for You separately to those stated in Your Itinerary are not included in the Booking Deposit or Tour Price and You must pay both the deposit and full costs for such additional services separately to the Booking Deposit and Tour Price at the time which We notify You at or before You make Your Booking. Any requests for such additional services will not be processed until Your Booking Deposit is paid in full. 3.6 For some special offers, We may require payment of a further deposit before the balance of the Tour Price is due. We will notify You of any such requirement before You complete Your Booking and will confirm the payment details when we confirm Your Booking. You must make payment by the date notified by Us. 3.7 Except as required by law or in accordance with the Deposit Protection Plan, Booking Deposits are not refundable and are not transferable to other Tours or Bookings. 3.8 If You make Your Booking within 90 days of Your Tour Departure Date, You must pay Your Tour Fare in full at time of bookings. Your Booking is not confirmed until You have paid the Full Tour Price. 3.9 If clause 3.8 does not apply, You must pay to Us the balance of the Tour Price and all other amounts payable under the Contract no later than 90 days before the Tour Departure Date. 3.10 If You wish to change any incidental component of Your Booking, such as any pre or post-tour accommodation or add-ons, You must contact Us. We may accept or reject Your request at Our absolute discretion. 3.11 You may cancel a Booking by sending Us written notice of cancellation at the Customer Service Contact Address. If You cancel a Booking You will be liable to pay a cancellation fee in accordance with clause 4.8. 3.12 A name change for a Guest or a change to the Tour Departure Date is considered a cancellation of the original Booking. 4. Prices, inclusions and fees 4.1 All Tour Prices are quoted in US dollars. 4.3 Your Tour Price includes all coach and cruise travel; the services of a Cruise Director (if applicable) and/or Tour Director; airport transfers outside of the United States; meals as specified in Your Itinerary; economy class internal flights as specified In Your Itinerary; domestic Egypt Airfare taxes; accommodation; sightseeing and admissions, where stated; port charges; all gratuities and tipping on land Tour/Journeys and Nile and Lake Nasser cruises only; and any other specific inclusions identified in Your Itinerary. 4.4 Unless expressly listed in Your Itinerary as an inclusion, Your Tour Price does not include airfares; airline taxes; gratuities on ocean cruises; shore excursions on ocean cruises; additional optional activities; accommodation upgrades; meals not specified in Your Itinerary; passport fees; visas; vaccinations; medical assistance; government taxes and charges (excluding GST); or any items or expenses of a personal nature. 4.5 Unless stated as an inclusion in Your itinerary, overnight accommodation required to meet Your Tour and/or any flight connections are not included in the Tour Price and will be at Your expense. 4.6 We reserve the right not to honor any published prices that We determine were erroneous due to printing, electronic, or clerical error. If You make a Booking based on erroneous pricing, We will offer You the option of cancelling the Booking and receiving a refund of any amount paid by You or confirming the Booking by paying the difference between the erroneous price and the correct price, as determined by Us. 4.7 The following Fees are payable in addition to the Tour Price: (a) If You book 21 days or less before the Tour Departure Date, You must pay a late booking fee of $50.00 per Booking. (b) If You change Your Booking, other than by varying the Tour Departure Date, You must pay a change fee of $50.00 per Booking. This fee is on account of administrative expenses incurred by Us in changing Your Tour and is a genuine and reasonable estimate of Our expenses. 4.8 If You cancel Your Tour for any reason prior to Your Tour Departure Date (including by changing Your Tour Departure Date or the name of a Guest), You will be liable for the following cancellation fees: Days of notice prior to tour commencement & cancellation charge (per person) 120 days and over: Loss of deposit 119 to 91 days: 20% of Tour Price 90 to 62 days: 50% of Tour Price Less than 61 days out: 100% of Tour Price You may also be liable to pay cancellation fees to airlines and other third parties. 4.9 We may vary Your Tour Price at any time before You have paid the Tour Price in full to the extent necessary to meet any increase in the Tour costs for reasons outside Our control, including airfares, fuel, government taxes and charges, exchange rate fluctuations or other Tour related costs or tariffs. We will not vary the Tour Price after We have received the total Tour Price from You, regardless of any increases in the costs incurred by Us. We will notify You of any such variation using the Guest Contact Details. 4.10 You are responsible for and must pay for all costs and expenses incurred by You as a result of any change made by You to Your Itinerary after Your Tour Departure Date. This includes changes due to illness or other personal reasons.
Smoking Policy on Scenic Cruises
Smoking: Smoking is limited to designated smoking areas on Nile ships (and any other vessels), and is not permitted in suites or on balconies. You acknowledge that We may restrict smoking to specific times and locations during Your Cruise for the comfort of all passengers. Smoking is not permitted on coaches or such other places as nominated by Us from time to time.