Virgin Voyages Cruises
Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Virgin Voyages is an adults-only and “Rebellious Luxe” cruise experience. Caribbean or Mediterranean? Sun-filled mornings or late nights under the stars? Gastronomic delights or beautiful sights? The choice is yours, Sailor. Ready to Set Sail The Virgin Way?
Virgin Voyages Cruises Promotions
For our best price on this cruise please call now 1-800-627-3753
- Early Booking up to 10% OffMention Promo Code: PC46538
- Sea-Blazers ProgramMention Promo Code: PC44380
- Fair and Flexible BookingMention Promo Code: PC49403
- 30% Off Scarlet Caribbean HolidaysMention Promo Code: PC49468
- $50 Bonus Bar TabMention Promo Code: PC49497
Learn More About Virgin Voyages Cruises
Virgin Voyages seeks to redefine the conventional cruising experience on the sea. They have entered the cruising industry just a few months before the writing of this article so it is probably one of the latest cruise liners than any other. Hence, it aims to prove its worth in front of the Ocean Cruise market. They plan to do this by incorporating the most unseen measures that a cruise liner has ever taken like RockStar Quarters, champagne on demand and ban on plastic products. They believe they will easily be able to make their mark and grab a good enough share of professional cruise travelers. This seems like a doable job for Virgin Voyages since they are just starting right now and can learn a lot from the cruises that failed or that couldn't reach a significant level in the business. Secret Lady is the name of this company's first and only ship but they are not waiting for too much testing before they order another cruise, in fact they have already ordered two more cruise ships that are in the production and will be operational by the year 2021 and 2022 respectively. This further emphasizes the fact that Virgin Voyages is pretty much hopeful to make its way to the top list of ocean cruise liners very soon. Currently, they are only operating in the Caribbean and the cruise is kept for adults only to create a more premium atmosphere on the cruise and keep it less noisy and give a more classic and subtle experience.
- Virgin Voyages is one of the latest members of the cruise line industry. It has just started cruising in the October of 2020 and takes pride in being a modern cruise line.
- This cruise line was announced in the year 2014 and is a part of a partnership between Bain Capital and World renowned Virgin Group of Companies, which a multinational venture capital conglomerate from the Great Britain. Although its parent company of Virgin Group is based in England but the headquarters of this cruise line are situated in Plantation, Florida in the United States of America.
- Virgin Voyages currently owns a cruise ship called Secret Lady. This is the only cruise ship owned by this cruise company and is also their first cruise ship. It was also built in the year 2020. This is a relatively midsized cruise ship with a capacity of around 2,700 guests. This ship is more than 200 meters long.
- Virgin Voyages are planning to take only 4 to 5 night long trips to Caribbean as of now. This will give them enough room to make themselves stand firm in this market and make possible growth gradually. This cruise company is currently operating from Port Miami.
- This cruise company has an age restriction of 18 years old. This limitation of making this cruise ship an adult only ship is probably only for the current fleet of operations. The company has revealed that the reason to make this ship an adult only ship is to appeal the professional travelers in the more premium sector of cruising.
- Virgin Voyages has two other ships in the making that will soon join its fleet. One of those ships is scheduled to start the service in the year 2021; this new ship is called Valiant Lady. It is also the same size and has the same capacity as the current ship, Secret Lady.
- This cruise company has announced that they will try to make their cruises as much environment friendly as possible. They have discussed that they will be making their ships sufficient enough to generate energy from the ship's cooling water. This will reduce the carbon emission of the ships significantly.
- This price of the cruise will include dinning charges, fitness activities and internet but you will have to pay separately for the drinks and on shore excursions. But a unique thing about this ship will be that they will not have a single big dinning lounge and have almost 20 different venues for dinning, which will give the guests much more options and places to dine during the cruise.
- Being one of the most modern cruises of today's era they were able to address some of the most important concerns by ensuring measures to keep the earth clean. These measures include a total ban on single-use plastics like water bottles, shopping bags, straws and take away coffee cups that are made up of plastic.
- Age Policy
- Dining Information
- Fuel Surcharge Policy
- Health and Safety
- Payments / Refunds
- Smoking Policy
- Travel Protection
- Tipping Policy
- Why Virgin Voyages?
Top Reasons To Choose Virgin Voyages Cruises
- The food at Virgin Voyages is going to be one of most delicious meal that you have ever had in the sea. And that is not it because on their cruise ship you don't have any set timings and there are no buffets. Now you might be wondering that how is not having a buffet a good thing. It is, because you have everything on the menu and it will be cooked fresh and only for you without any extra charge since the price of your meals is already included in the package that you paid for.
- The staterooms in their cruise ships are equipped with the latest technology and pretty much everything from you lights to your curtains is auto adjusted. You can control all the switches from a tablet in your room. You can use it as remote for your TV to select the movie that you want to watch. One of the best things about travelling in a modern cruise is that the technology you find there cannot be found anywhere else.
- They provide some very long and extended stays on the land. A cruise is not just about sleeping and having dinner in the sea and it must have some on destination stays so that you can fully explore the areas that you are visiting. Virgin Voyages has made this possible for you and with them you can even have overnight stays at the destinations.
- Some things on their ship are so unique that you would keep on wondering that how did they come up with such a wonderful idea. Like for instance, they have a tattoo parlor on the ship, so if your trip with this cruise company was really a wonderful one then you can literally take a memory of that trip with you that might stay with you forever.
- The motto of their ship, Star Lady, is that you should let the kids stay at home but you should definitely bring you inner child on the cruise. This adult only thing about Star Lady makes it really popular amongst the people who want to enjoy the cruise to their fullest without worrying about the kids.
- For all those earth saving enthusiast, Virgin Voyages provides you a great opportunity to protect the environment while enjoying your cruise at the same time. This company does not allow single use plastic onboard its ships and there are no products on the ship that use this plastic so the marine life and mother earth can get cleaned up and our next generations can be saved from the aftermath of such pollution.
- The cabins on their cruise ships have the most sophisticated design to provide you an overall luxurious feeling. Every tiny detail about your space of living is taken into account. This sophistication in the interior designing is evident from the fact that you even get open showers on your cruise so that when you are taking a shower you can see the clear sky and hear the sea waves and feel yourself closer to nature.
- You have a lot of other facilities on these ships like unlimited Wi-Fi, free dining and gratuities. All included in one price which is what you pay when you book your cruise.
- Virgin Voyages is not like any other new entrant in the cruise liners club. It has made an entry into this industry with all the preparations. They have Beach Club at the Island of Bimini which is strictly for the passengers of Virgin Voyage cruises. This is a great opportunity to join the party on the beach where celebrities like Mark Ronson may be performing.
- They have a special suite on board which is called the RockStar suite. These suites are very limited and only for pure music enthusiasts. It includes unmatchable facilities like an outdoor hot tub, private terrace and a music room full of high quality guitars.
Frequently Asked Questions About Virgin Voyages Cruises
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Currently Virgin Voyages offers only one kind of trip and that is a trip to the Caribbean. These trips are only 4 to 5 days long and since the company has just started, so it may take a little while to add new places into the itinerary and allow the passengers to take other different kinds of trips to other destination with a more varied duration of the cruise.
- How much would a tour cost?
The prices of these cruises do not have too much variation as they offer similar trips all around the year. So, the difference in the prices may be as a result of the season in which you are traveling and the cabin type can also make a significant impact on the overall price. On season cruises cost more than off season, so for those who want to save some bucks and also save themselves from the hassle of travelers causing a rush by flocking to the destinations in the peak season.
The prices for a standard room are around $6000 but you may be wondering why the price is almost a double for what you pay for other cruise lines. The reason this price is higher than its competitors is that their package includes price of the entire cabin and you don't have to pay for two people separately.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
For your expeditions on shore, Virgin Voyages will provide you with a number of different land excursions that you purchase in order to carry on with the trip on the destinations as well they provide a tour guide. If you are going to take the tour guide with your family then you will need a land excursion that includes a private experience for 3 to 4 people.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, this cruise company highly encourages its guests to call the agent before booking the cruises because since they are new into the business they are constantly looking for improvements. Your suggestions are given a lot of importance and your concerns are addressed promptly.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, the customer support team is always out there to provide you guidance with anything that you want. They have presence on almost all of the most famous social media websites. You can easily connect with them through their business pages on these websites.
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides are expert in providing assistance with the tours. They will help you sort your land excursions out. They are the locals of the land. They know the routes and they know the language, they take you to places that you might not have heard before but these tour guides will help you understand the cultural position of these lands.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Yes their team working at each place is definitely a team of specialists. They have been founded in recent years which had helped them in the hiring most talented crew members. Their staff has expertise in their fields because the assessment process for their skills before the induction of any employee is really tough.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Virgin Voyages Cruises?
As of now, you can travel in one way with Virgin Voyages because they only have one cruise ship right now and they are only taking voyages of one kind that go to single region. They have plans of expanding the business in the next few years and they might add other ways of traveling for their guests as well.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
Their itineraries are already customized and a few industry experts do this job of customizing itineraries for Virgin Voyages because customization of itineraries is a very tough job and only the people who are expert can predict the possibilities of being able to travel to these lands so much ahead of time with this much accuracy.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
For your overnight stays at the destinations there are a few places where you can stay and that place depends on the land excursion. The place where you will stay is usually mentioned on the website while booking for a land excursion. So you can choose the place that is most suitable for you.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
There is no single supplement because already the price that you are paying is technically for two persons and if you are a solo traveler you will still have to pay for the entire room. In the future they may add some packages to provide relief for solo travelers.
- On average, what is the group size like?
Since there are no complimentary land excursions so you will choose land excursions from the provided options and your group size will vary based on the number of people who sign up for the same excursion.
Health and Safety Protocols on Virgin Voyages Cruises
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Fair and flexible booking policies - from moving the final payment dates to 60 days (from 120 days) before sailing, ability to cancel up to 48 hours before and receive a 100% Future Voyage Credit for sailings through December 16th, 2020
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Minimum Age Policy on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Every Virgin Voyages sailing is an experience crafted exclusively for Sailors 18 years of age and older. Two Sailors above the age of 18 and under the age of 21 may travel together unaccompanied in the same cabin if their ship departs from a port outside of the United States or if they meet the "under 21 adult" requirements.
- The minimum age to book is 21 years old unless a Sailor meets one of the “under 21 adult” criteria which are:
- Sailors are legally married (should be prepared to provide proof at boarding).
- Sailors are active military (Sailors should be prepared to provide proof at boarding).
Travel Protection Options on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Yes, every Sailor has the opportunity to choose Voyage Protection when booking. If you decide you want to add Voyage Protection after booking, please contact your travel agent to arrange it. Below are some of your Voyage Protection inclusions:
Dining on Virgin Voyages Cruises
A lil taste of what you can expect from the 20+ eateries; The Wake (Steak & Seafood), Pink Agave (Upscale Mexican), Razzle Dazzle (Vegetarian-Forward), The Test Kitchen (Cooking Lab & Restaurant), Gunbae (Lively Korean BBQ), Lick Me Till Ice Cream (Scoop Shop), The Dock (Mezze Lounge), Dock House (Casual Mediterranean), Extra Virgin (Elevated Italian), The Galley (Food Hall), Grounds Club (Thoughtfully Sourced Coffee), Draught House (Tap Room)and Sip (Champagne Lounge).
All food included - From redefined dining to relaxed casual, enjoy 20+ eateries — all included.
Basic bevvies - Stay hydrated with filtered still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas or even drip coffee if you need a boost.
Feeling tip-sy - With built-in tips, we've taken care of (taking care of) your servers.
Ship eats - 2am cravings? Designed around your schedule means that our delivery service won't stop, can't stop.
Fuel Surcharge Policy on Virgin Voyages Cruises
There is no charge for fuel supplements.
Tipping Policy on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Tipping is not required
Payments / Refunds on on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Final payment is due 120 days prior to your voyage start date - or at time of booking within 120 days.
Virgin Voyages cancellation policy was created to provide a better experience for our Sailors. Here's what you need to know:
- You have the most flexibility outside of 120 days prior to your voyage. If you're booking at this time, you have a 7-day grace period to request a full refund on your deposit and any other payments made. Refunds will be issued to your original form of payment.
- After the grace period (but still before the 120-day mark), you can receive a full refund on any payments, not including your deposit. For your deposit, you can request a Future Voyage Credit at this time.
- Between 119 and 45 days, any funds paid will be converted to Future Voyage Credit, good to use on any voyage 1 year from the original voyage start date. Sweet deal, huh?
- Within 44 days of your voyage, all funds paid are final. But you do have the option to send a mate in your place up to 48 hours before your voyage, if you really can't sail.
Smoking Policy on Virgin Voyages Cruises
Smoking will only be permitted in a designated smoking room and on the top deck outdoor area. Smoking is not allowed on any cabin terraces.
Smoking of any kind outside of designated areas (even with a "vape" device) will result in a $1000 fee, is a material breach of your ticket contract, and may result in you being disembarked at the next port with no refund. Any repatriating fees will be charged to your onboard account.