Explore Eastern Europe National Park Tours 2021
Metropolitan cities, charming villages and centuries old castles make Eastern Europe a top travel destination. For a treasure chest of history, visit Prague in the Czech Republic and Budapest in Hungary. For fairy-tale like scenic beauty, Croatia, Slovenia and Slovakia provide an impressive and dramatic backdrop. With tour operator volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 40% versus assembling the same itinerary on your own! Book your Eastern Europe tour today with AffordableTours.com, your discounted tour headquarters.Eastern Europe Travel Guide
Sorry, we were unable to find a tour for you.
If you've not chosen a criteria, then please do so; otherwise you need to broaden your search criteria to find matches.
Eastern Europe Travel Guide
Eastern Europe Tours Highlights
- Go island hopping (and swimming) in the Adriatic Sea in Croatia.
- The castles… so many beautiful castles!
- Explore the beautiful old town of Dubrovnik with its iconic orange tiled roofs.
- Discover the two sides of Buda and Pest.
- Hit the thermal baths in Budapest.
- Take a photo of the world-famous Vienna Opera House.
- Count all the waterfalls at Plitvice Lakes National park in Croatia.
- Visit the beautiful town of Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic.
Eastern Europe Tours Travel Tips
- Just because most Europeans speak English, doesn't mean you shouldn't look up some basic native language phrases. The locals will appreciate your effort and you might even make a friend!
- Don't convert your currency at the airport. Wait until you get to your hotel or a local currency exchange place.
- Make sure you carry some cash as not all places will take credit cards (especially the smaller businesses).
- Support locals and shop at family businesses. You'll be making a bigger difference for these families.
- If your tour package does not include a specific attraction you want to visit, make sure you buy your tickets in advance.
- Try to walk as much as you can to take in the area and destination.
- If you're planning to walk for most of your trip, make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing.
- If you're from the USA, you're probably used to free water and bread in restaurants. European restaurants do not do this. You'll pay for everything you ask for.
Eastern Europe Tours Frequently Asked Questions
Europe tours are prepackaged trips with a set itinerary and dedicated tour manager. Many people who want to take a Eastern Europe vacation choose to join an escorted tour to avoid all the planning and logistics involved. The trip is led by a tour director who will take care of all the services from beginning to the end of your vacation. Your tour director connects you with local tour guides who will have a lot of knowledge on the specific cities you explore. Typically, hotels, transportation throughout your trip, some meals and sightseeing are arranged and included with the price of your Eastern Europe tour.
Generally, aa Eastern Europe tour will include as many services as possible, giving you less to worry about. Usually included on your Eastern Europe tour are: transportation (getting from place to place while on tour), accommodations, most meals, and the services of a dedicated tour director. As per the itinerary, certain sightseeing opportunities are also included: tickets to special VIP access to the most famous landmarks, skip the lines, and when available, access to a personal local guide for expert commentary. View all discounted Eastern Europe Tours here
You can book an affordable Eastern Europe tour starting from just about $99 per day per person. Besides our award winning customer service, the best part about booking with AffordableTours.com is you will always receive a discount on your Europe tour. We are committed to providing you with the lowest prices on all top tour operators. No one beats our prices on all of our Eastern Europe tours!
Europe is perfect all year round with varying climates across different countries and regions. The "best time" to visit will depend on the traveler and what kind of experience they will be looking for. Touring Europe in the Summer is the most popular time, with beautiful warm, sunny days so expect some crowds during this time. A less crowded time to visit Europe is during the Spring and Fall, when temperatures are more comfortable. If you're looking for festive holiday markets and a colder climate, Winter is when you'll want to visit Europe. Europe has something for everyone and any time you are able to visit is the best time, especially on a guided Europe tour.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!