Dates & Prices
Up to $100 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Aug 20, 2022||Baltimore, Maryland||---||05:00 PM|
|Aug 21, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 22, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 23, 2022||Princess Cays, Bahamas||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Aug 24, 2022||Grand Turk, Great Britain||11:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Aug 25, 2022||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Aug 26, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 27, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 28, 2022||Baltimore, Maryland||10:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
June 05,2019 Our stay in Victoria, British Columbia was so short. I do hope this itinerary can be improved by making the last Day at sea, so we can relax and pack our luggages on a non hurriedly way, Thank you.
Our cruise on the Carnival Legend was better than we expected in many ways; the food and service were great! It would have been nice to spend more time in Ketchikan and Victoria. Next trip, I will shop around for a better insurance policy... Allianz/Carnival did not make it easy for us to use the insurance when my husband had a heart attack 2 weeks before we were scheduled to leave. They would not let me substitute another person for his spot, and there would have been a monetary penalty if I went by myself in a double occupancy room.
The cruise was very nice, it was our first time on Carnival. The cabin was larger than other cruise ships we have been on.
We had a wonderful time and if we had the funds we would be cruising all the time. I would love to live on the ship. You will definitely be hearing from us the next time we can cruise.
Enchantment of the SeasStarts
Enchantment of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!