Dates & Prices
Up to $200 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Summer Savings SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49448
Summer Savings Sale
Summer Savings Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 - $426.86, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories only. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through August 2024. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between July 1, 2022 – July 31, 2022. Please request rate code PB4.
|Sep 12, 2022||Mobile, Alabama||---||06:00 PM|
|Sep 13, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Sep 14, 2022||Key West, Florida||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Sep 15, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Sep 16, 2022||Grand Turk, Great Britain||09:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Sep 17, 2022||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Sep 18, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Sep 19, 2022||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||07:00 AM||03:30 PM|
|Sep 20, 2022||Cozumel, Mexico||11:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Sep 21, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Sep 22, 2022||Mobile, Alabama||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
I'm a first time cruiser, services received exceeded my expectations ! Thank you
It was our first Carnival cruise, will not be our last!
Great trip! First carnival cruise, will not be our last.
This was my first cruise, and I had a great time!
The cuise agent that helped us did a wonderful job preparing us for this cruise. Everything went like clockwork from boarding to leaving the ship. There was not one clitch in the entire process. Best experience ever for both families.
This trip was one of my best ever ! I would definitely book another cruise or other trips with this company !
The Cruise itself was just wonderful. Everyone, from start to finish, went out of their way to make things nice for us. Their smiles were so genuine and we came home relaxed and uplifted.
We had a fabulous time and felt like we got much more than we paid for.
I would like to say that my experience on this trip was fabulous. Everyone was extremely polite. I had know idea that this cruise would be this much fun. We had a great time and would definitely book another cruise in the future. It was truly a mind get away vacation. We enjoyed every minute of it.
We took an excursion in Cozumel and booked it through Affordable Tours.com. The excursion was with ProTours and it was a mini jeep/snorkeling tour. Tour guide showed us the greatest time and was so nice and friendly. We would highly recommend them to anyone and would book with them again if we were to go back. Thanks so much for a great trip!!!
Had a great time, it was my first Cruise, definately not my last.
This was a great experience and I would do it again immediately if I had the time and the money right away.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!