Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|May 14, 2023||Norfolk, Virginia||---||05:30 PM|
|May 15, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 16, 2023||Nassau, Bahamas||02:00 PM||09:00 PM|
|May 17, 2023||Bimini, Bahamas||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|May 18, 2023||Freeport, Bahamas||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|May 19, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 20, 2023||Norfolk, Virginia||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Our housekeeper Abigale was friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean and I am very particular.
Aside from the temperature of the room at night, we were very happy with the accomodations.
It was the most amazing vacation ever!!! It has definately turned me into a cruise fanatic.
We just got back from a 7 day cruise we booked and it was beyond my expectations. The experience on Carnival Magic was truly one of a kind. We didn\'t want to leave. They made our vacation so memorable and worry free. It was worth the money spent and then some!
The accomodations about the Carnival Magic far exceeded my expectations!
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!
I just returned from another cruise booked by Kia at AffordableTours.com on Carnival Cruise Lines. The cabin was comfortable and convenient and the price was great. AffordableTours.com has a platform that is very useful for planning and researching travel and Kia always has answers about details and the price is very good. I am grateful that Kia and AffordableTours.com are available to meet my travel needs and interests. I find real value and assistance here.