Dates & Prices
Up to $200 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy CabinsMention Promo Code: PC-49832
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy Cabins
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy Cabins
Carnival reserves the right to offer promotional cruise fares that require a minimum occupancy requirement per cabin. When the booked cruise fare is contingent to a minimum occupancy requirement per cabin, cancellation of one or more guests in a cabin may cause a re-adjustment of the guests booked cruise fare according to the prevailing and eligible rate. Final payment in full of the recalculated fares for all remaining guests in a cabin is due by 11:59:59 p.m. on the eve before the start of the cancellation penalty period. Failure to make timely final payment in full of the recalculated fares for all remaining guests in a cabin will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation for the entire cabin. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. $25 per person deposit applies to triple, quad, and quint occupancy. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, and based on triple/quad/quint occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotion. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type, and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Group bookings are supported. Amenities are must buy up. Offer is applicable on select 2023 sailings. Offer is not valid on Carnival Australia voyages. Offer applies to new bookings made between March 27, 2023 – April 1, 2023. Please request rate code PHY. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
Great Rates Free Room Upgrade SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49990
Great Rates Free Room Upgrade Sale
Great Rates Free Room Upgrade Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but category restrictions and exclusions may apply. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free room location upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through July 2023 where Early Saver has expired. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between March 20, 2023 and April 3, 2023. Please request rate code PBP. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
|May 20, 2023||Galveston, Texas||---||03:30 PM|
|May 21, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 22, 2023||Key West, Florida||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|May 23, 2023||Freeport, Bahamas||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|May 24, 2023||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|May 25, 2023||Nassau, Bahamas||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|May 26, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 27, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 28, 2023||Galveston, Texas||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Wonderful cruise. Food was incredible and always there to enjoy. Crew was helpful and always happy. Loved the trivia and Karaoke.
We get the best and most professional help and out expectations have always been met.
Our dinner staff was great.
Levon was amazing and did a fantastic job at getting us the best deal for our money. Not only was we able to upgrade to a balcony room with nothing blocking our view but she was able to get us that cabin for less money than we originally was quoted. Therefore I was very pleased with her services and would refer anyone to her!!
Susan was extremely helpful in booking the cruise. She was professional, courteous, friendly and answered all questions and provided additional comments regarding the cruise.
From booking to the end of booking AffodableTours were great. They kept me up with every email I needed to it was time to sail. I would recommend everyone to book through them and not a personal travel agency. Thanks again
The ship was clean and tidy. Ship personnel were courteous and friendly. Service was very slow in main dining room so we started eating our last meal of the day at other venues. We enjoyed all the excursions. All in all, a very enjoyable trip.
Everything was as we were told. Whole transaction was smooth, and enjoyable.
We loved the cruise and will do one again next year.
Allure of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!
Carnival Cruise to Key West and Bahamas on Carnival Dream. Nice ship and Carnival is GREAT!