Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jun 09, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska|
Your Land+Sea Journey begins at your downtown Anchorage hotel where you will meet your Journey Host to learn about your upcoming adventure.
|Jun 10, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer to Denali for a three night stay at this magnificent national treasure.
|Jun 11, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today features the unforgettable Tundra Wilderness Tour. This 6-8 hour fully narrated sightseeing excursion is a deep dive into Denali National Park – the very best chance of seeing both the mountain and Denali’s iconic wildlife (snack included).
|Jun 12, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Denali. Don't miss the chance to visit Denali Square and immerse yourself in the Denali experience.
|Jun 13, 2021||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Today you’ll head for Fairbanks, Alaska's Golden Heart City, and take a step back in time to pan for gold at the historic Gold Dredge 8.
|Jun 14, 2021||Dawson, Yukon|
Your journey continues as you board a short flight bound for colorful Dawson City, Yukon followed by a nostalgic Yukon River paddle-wheeler cruise aboard the Klondike Spirit.
|Jun 15, 2021||Dawson, Yukon|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Dawson. Don't miss the chance to visit Diamond Tooth Gertie's or immerse yourself in Klondike Gold Rush history on a Gold Fields tour.
|Jun 16, 2021||Whitehorse, Yukon|
Follow the route of Klondike gold stampeders in style to Whitehorse, with an included lunch stop.
|Jun 17, 2021||Skagway, Alaska|
Continue along the Klondike Trail to Fraser, then board the historic White Pass train to Skagw
|Jun 18, 2021||Skagway, Alaska|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Skagway. Don't miss the chance to visit Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park and immerse yourself in colorful history.
|Jun 19, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||---||9:00 PM|
|Jun 20, 2021||Glacier Bay, Alaska||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Jun 21, 2021||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Jun 22, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jun 23, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||7:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Booked our cruise with our consultant Autumn . She was very helpful answering all our questions. She save us several hundred dollars from the price given by the cruise line. In addition she secured extra on-board credits for us. We will defiantly contact her in the future for our travel needs.
The cruise was fine, but I hated the nickel/dime approach. Just put the "service charge" (tips) into the fare. Internet service was ridiculously expensive, as were on-board phone calls.
A fabulous trip. No surprises - which is always good. Any traveler booking side trips would be well advised to check out reviews. Some guides are good. Some are not very knowledgeable. The scenery was amazing nevertheless..
The cruise line 'Holland America' is fab. Also, just the very location.....Alaska and the inside passage....make it hard not to have a great experience.
Our travel consltant at AffordableTours.com was extremely helpful during this booking process. There was a lot of paperwork involved in this particular trip, especially pertaining to visa applications, time changes for flights, hotel bookings and land transportation. His expertise on these matters was certainly appreciated. We will definitely deal with AffordabeleTours.com again and our future trips.
Thoroughly enjoyed 'Volendam'.Top mix of pax. Crew excellent. Shows initially very poor but improved. Coffee terrible.I & other guests complained about the cocktails. Mostly water. Ran out of certain wines & lagers. Pinnacle Grill was excellent. Visited 4 times! We love cruising.
I should have considered staying in Australia longer. I also found out that I could have stayed for an additional 9 days in Australia and come back on another Holland America ship. Otherwise I enjoyed the trip greatly.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!