Dates & Prices
Up TO $1200 Off + Free DrinksMention Promo Code: PC-44140
Up TO $1200 Off + Free Drinks
Up TO $1200 Off + Free Drinks
1. Offer Terms. These terms and conditions detail the June 2023 Airfare Credit Offer. Qualified bookings will get a flat monetary discount off their voyage fare. This discount is per cabin, not per Sailor. The intent is to at least partially offset one’s airfare. Qualified bookings will also receive a free “Bar Tab,” that is, a $600 or $300 bar credit, depending on the length of voyage. - Airfare Credit for Eligible Cabins listed in section 3.1.: ? USD $1,200 flat amount off Voyage Fare per cabin when two or more Sailors are traveling on voyages departing in the 2023 Mediterranean season as defined in paragraph 2. ? USD $500 flat amount off Voyage Fare for all other itinerary sailings sailing before 30 April 2024. ? Air credit will be a set conversion amount from US dollars to other designated currencies. The figures below are the conversion equivalents for USD $1200/$500 that will be used: GBP: £1000/£500 NZD: NZ$1900/NZ$800 AUD: A$1800/A$750 CAD: C$1650/C$690 EURO: €1200/€500 ? Solo cabins (Solo Sea View, Solo Insider) are eligible for half the credit offer, i.e.: USD: $250 GBP: £250 NZD: NZ$400 AUD: A$375 CAD: C$345 EURO: €250 Note: 2023 Season Mediterranean itinerary solo Sailors: See 3.4. below. - Promotional Bar Tab: ? Any voyage lasting seven nights or more will receive $600 in a “Bar Tab,” that is, a bar credit, for the cabin. Any voyage lasting six nights or less will receive a $300 “Bar Tab” for the cabin. The Bar Tab will be added to the lead passenger’s (i.e., “Sailor” in our marketing voice) folio. All cabin categories are eligible for the promotional Bar Tab credit. 2. Eligible Bookings. Eligible bookings are those purchased for an eligible voyage date between 12:01 a.m. EST on 1 June 2023 through 11:59 p.m. EST on 29 June 2023. Eligible voyage dates are those voyages departing from 4 June 2023 to 30 April 2024 inclusive. Note that voyages in the Mediterranean 2023 season get an enhanced promotion. Those voyages dates are (inclusive): Resilient Lady: 14 May, 2023 to 15 October, 2023 Valiant Lady: 07 May, 2023 to 22 October, 2023 Note that other itinerary sailings sailing before 30 April 2024 are (inclusive) of the below: Scarlet Lady: April 14, 2023 - April 21, 2024 Valiant Lady: October 29, 2023 - April 26, 2024 Resilient Lady: October 22, 2023 - April 25, 2024 Brilliant Lady: December 24, 2023 - April 13, 2024 3. Restrictions/Exclusions. The June 2023 Airfare Credit Offer is subject to the following restrictions and exclusions. 3.1. Eligible Cabins: Mega RockStar Quarters, RockStar Quarters,Sea Terrace Meta Category cabins, The Sea View, Lock It In Rate Sea View, The Insider, Social Insider, and Lock It In Rate Insider cabins are eligible for the Airfare Credit Offer. The Sea Terrace Meta Category cabins include the following: XL Sea Terrace, Central Sea Terrace, The Sea Terrace, Ltd View Sea Terrace, and the Lock It In Rate Ltd View Sea Terrace. 3.2. Charter voyages are excluded from this June 2023 Airfare Credit Offer. 3.3. Interaction with other with the following offers, discounts, or credits: - The June 2023 Airfare Credit Offer is combinable with the following offers, promotions, discounts, or credits: Book Early, Save More Promotion Pay-In-Full Discount Offer 10% Exclusive Sailing Club Bonus My Next Virgin Voyages Promotion Florida Resident Rate Discount and Payment FVCs Tour Operators Affinity Circles - The June 2023 Airfare Credit Offer is not combinable with the following offers, promotions, discounts, or credits: Contracted Circle Programs Casino Rates Interline Rates First Mate Rates Virgin Red Points Offer Internal reduced rate programs Giveaway, Promotional, Reduced Rate, or Free Access Keys Any other previous offers 3.4. Solo Sailors traveling on a voyage departing in the 2023 Mediterranean season as defined in paragraph 2 do not qualify for this promotion; they have a separate offer through another promotion, namely, our Solo Sailor promotion. Solo Sea View, Solo Insider cabins not on a 2023 Mediterranean itinerary are only eligible for half of the Air Credit as listed in section 1, and not the Solo Sailor promotion. 4. Should a Sailor change their voyage date to an ineligible voyage date, the Airfare Credit Offer discount and promotional Bar Tab will be removed, and the discount will be voided and due.
Extra $50 Bar TabMention Promo Code: PC-49497
Extra $50 Bar Tab
Extra $50 Bar Tab
1. Offer Terms. 1.1. These terms detail the “Bar Tab” Offer. We’re offering our passengers (that is, “Sailors” in our branding voice) the opportunity to pre-pay their on-board Bar Tabs in $300 U.S. dollar increments on Eligible Voyages (as defined in section 2.4 below). Bar Tabs may be purchased up to 11:59:59 p.m. the day before the voyage sets sail. Virgin Voyages will then add a bonus of $50 U.S. dollar credit to that Sailor’s folio. 1.2. Travel Agents (or “First Mates” in our branding voice) can purchase a prepaid Bar Tab for their Sailors and earn commission on the purchase amount. 1.3. Prepaid Bar Tabs may be purchased by calling Virgin Voyages prior to sailing, through your First Mate, or on Virginvoyages.com under your Sailor Account. 2. Caveats/Exclusions. 2.1. The Bar Tab can only be used on drink purchases (a) onboard our ships or (b) at The Beach Club at Bimini. It may not be transferred to pay for other experiences e.g. Spa or shore excursions (“Shore Things” in our branding voice), and any unused Bar Tab credit (both purchased and bonus) is not refundable to the Sailor at the end of the voyage and may not be redeemed for cash. It may also not be transferred to another user (though one may purchase bar drinks for another Sailor). Bar Tab may be canceled, with a refund, up to 24 hours from the voyage sail date. Should the voyage date change, the Bar Tab may be transferred to the new voyage. Bar Tab is likely not insurable. 2.1.1. Bar Tabs may not be paid with a Promotional Future Voyage Credit or Promotional Sailor Loot (which are both complimentary credits provided to Sailors that are not equivalent to cash). 2.2. First Mates do not earn commission on the bonus value that Sailors receive “On Us". To the extent Bar Tab is purchased, First Mate’s Commission on Bar Tab (10%) will be paid post-voyage with other pre-voyage sales commission, provided Sailor makes the voyage and does not cancel the Bar Tab before the voyage. 2.3. Promotional Bonus. Virgin Voyages has the right to offer an additional bonus in any dollar amount for a select promotional time frame on specific cabins and or suites on all or specific Eligible Voyages outlined at the time of the promotion. The Sailor forfeits the Promotional Bonus portion if the reservation is canceled, even if later reinstated. 2.4. Eligible Voyages. Bar Tab is available for most non-chartered, open revenue sailings.
|Jul 16, 2023||Miami, United States||---||06:00 PM|
|Jul 17, 2023||At Sea||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2023||Cozumel / Playa del Carmen, Mexico||08:00 AM||---|
|Jul 18, 2023||Cozumel-Playa del Carmen, Mexico||---||08:00 PM|
|Jul 19, 2023||At Sea||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2023||The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||08:00 AM||---|
|Jul 20, 2023||The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||---||07:00 PM|
|Jul 21, 2023||Miami, Florida, USA||06:30 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!